Determinants Of Environmental Noncompliance By Public Water Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia M. Costa Pinto & Isabel Rodrigues, 2005.
"How To Comply With Environmental Regulations? The Role Of Information,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(4), pages 568-577, October.
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia Costa Pinto & Isabel Rodrigues, 2003. "How to comply with environmental regulations? The role of information," NIMA Working Papers 25, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Oljaca, Neda & Keeler, Andrew G & Dorfman, Jeffrey, 1998. "Penalty Functions for Environmental Violations: Evidence from Water Quality Enforcement," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 255-264, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anabela Botelho, 2012. "An empirical analysis of the factors influencing compliance with healthcare waste management regulations," NIMA Working Papers 46, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Anabela Botelho, 2013. "The impact of regulatory compliance behavior on hazardous waste generation in European private healthcare facilities," NIMA Working Papers 49, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:28:y:2010:i:2:p:264-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.