An empirical analysis of the factors influencing compliance with healthcare waste management regulations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia M. Costa Pinto & Isabel Rodrigues, 2005.
"How To Comply With Environmental Regulations? The Role Of Information,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(4), pages 568-577, October.
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia Costa Pinto & Isabel Rodrigues, 2003. "How to comply with environmental regulations? The role of information," NIMA Working Papers 25, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Tauhidur Rahman & Mini Kohli & Sharon Megdal & Satheesh Aradhyula & Jackie Moxley, 2010. "Determinants Of Environmental Noncompliance By Public Water Systems," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 264-274, April.
- Rousseau, Sandra, 2009. "Empirical Analysis of Sanctions for Environmental Offenses," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 3(3), pages 161-194, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare waste; regulation; management measures; compliance;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nim:nimawp:46/2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (NIMA). General contact details of provider: http://nima.eeg.uminho.pt/ .