Report NEP-EUR-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- VAN DEN BERG, Annette & GRIFT, Yolanda & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen & BOONE, Christophe & VAN DER BREMPT, Olivier, 2013. "The effect of employee workplace representation on firm performance. A cross-country comparison within Europe," Working Papers 2013008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC77090, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Garnero, Andrea & Rycx, Francois, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," IZA Discussion Papers 7350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2013. "The Clothing Export Performance and Prospects for Advanced and Emerging Economies: Evidence from a Panel Data Analysis (new version)," DEM Working Papers Series 040, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alexander Tuebke & Fernando Hervas Soriano & Joerg Zimmermann, 2012. "The 2012 EU Survey on R&D Investment Trends," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC72991, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Cygan-Rehm, Kamila, 2013. "Do immigrants follow their home country's fertility norms?," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 04/2013, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Nida Kamil Ozbolat & Nicholas Harrap & Mark Boden, 2013. "NETWATCH Mapping and Monitoring: Second and Third Exercises," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC79025, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Jan 2013.
- Peter Voigt & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2012. "Projection of R&D-intensive enterprises' growth to the year 2020: Implications for EU policy?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC69761, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Anabela Botelho, 2013. "The impact of regulatory compliance behavior on hazardous waste generation in European private healthcare facilities," NIMA Working Papers 49, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Chiara Martini & Silvia Tiezzi, 2013. "How Much do We Care about Air Quality Improvements? Evidence from Italian Households Data," Department of Economics University of Siena 674, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Pastore, Francesco & Tenaglia, Simona, 2013. "Ora et non Labora? A Test of the Impact of Religion on Female Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 7356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2013. "Commercialization of academic research. A comparison between researchers in the U.S. and Finland," ETLA Working Papers 8, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jens Mohrenweiser, 2013. "Which firms train disadvantaged youth?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0087, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Anja Koebrich Leon, 2013. "Does Cultural Heritage affect Employment decisions – Empirical Evidence for Second Generation Immigrants in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 270, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Rusich, Andrea & Danielis, Romeo, 2013. "The private and social monetary costs and the energy consumption of a car. An estimate for seven cars with different vehicle technologies on sale in Italy," Working Papers 1301, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2013.
- Christophe Andre & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Testing for Persistence in Housing Price-to-Income and Price-to-Rent Ratios in 16 OECD Countries," Working Papers 201321, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.