Implementing RIS3 in the Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace: Towards a RIS3 tool box
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Pontikakis & Mathieu Doussineau & Nicholas Harrap & Mark Boden, 2018. "Mobilising European Structural and Investment Funds and Horizon 2020 in support of innovation in less developed regions," JRC Working Papers JRC112442, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Charis Vlados & Dimos Chatzinikolaou & Fotios Katimertzopoulos & Theodore Koutroukis, 2019.
"Regional underdevelopment and less developed business ecosystems: The case of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace,"
Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 31-44.
- Vlados, Charis & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos & Katimertzopoulos, Fotios & Koutroukis, Theodore, 2019. "Regional Underdevelopment and Less Developed Business Ecosystems: The Case of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 33-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsREMTh; Eastern Macedonia and Thrace; RIS3; smart specialisation; toolbox;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-07-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2016-07-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2016-07-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc101739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.