Toward Gender Equality in East Asia and the Pacific : A Companion to the World Development Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lori Beaman & Raghabendra Chattopadhyay & Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande & Petia Topalova, 2009.
"Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1497-1540.
- Beaman, Lori & Chattopadhyay, Raghabendra & Duflo, Esther & Pande, Rohini & Topalova, Petia, 2008. "Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petia Topalova & Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande & Lori Beaman & Raghabendra Chattopadhyay, 2008. "Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?," Working Papers id:1617, eSocialSciences.
- Lori A. Beaman & Raghabendra Chattopadhyay & Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande & Petia Topalova, 2008. "Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?," NBER Working Papers 14198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beaman, Lori & Chattopadhyay, Raghebendra & Duflo, Esther & Pande, Rohini & Topalova, Petia, 2008. "Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?," Working Paper Series rwp08-037, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Raghabendra Chattopadyay & Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande & Petia Topalova, 2008. "Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?," CID Working Papers 175, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011.
"The labor supply and retirement behavior of China's older workers and elderly in comparative perspective,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5853, The World Bank.
- Giles, John T. & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011. "The Labor Supply and Retirement Behavior of China's Older Workers and Elderly in Comparative Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Milena Stefanova & Raewyn Porter & Rod Nixon, 2010. "Leasing in Vanuatu : Findings and Community Dissemination on Epi Island," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10906, The World Bank.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Gomez, Luis Carlos & Rojas, Ana Gomez & Vera-Hernandez, Marcos, 2004. "Child health in rural Colombia: determinants and policy interventions," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 411-438, December.
- Le Dang Trung, 2008. "Two-name Land Use Certificates and Gender Inequality: An Empirical Investigation for Vietnam," Working Papers 19, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Taryn Dinkelman, 2011. "The Effects of Rural Electrification on Employment: New Evidence from South Africa," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 3078-3108, December.
- Harry J. Holzer & David Neumark, 2000.
"What Does Affirmative Action Do?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(2), pages 240-271, January.
- H. J. Holzer & D. Neumark, "undated". "What Does Affirmative Action Do?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1169-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Harry J. Holzer & David Neumark, 1998. "What Does Affirmative Action Do?," NBER Working Papers 6605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emma Aguila & Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir, 2011. "Changes in Consumption at Retirement: Evidence from Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 1094-1099, August.
- Martina Björkman & Jakob Svensson, 2009. "Power to the People: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment on Community-Based Monitoring in Uganda," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(2), pages 735-769.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Child Health and Household Resources in South Africa: Evidence from the Old Age Pension Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 393-398, May.
- Sarah Baird & Ephraim Chirwa & Craig McIntosh & Berk Ozler, 2009. "The Short-Term Impacts of as Schooling Cash Transfer Program on the Sexual Behavior of Young Women," Working Papers 2010-10, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip & Verstraete, Matthieu, 2009.
"Dynamic labour supply effects of childcare subsidies: Evidence from a Canadian natural experiment on low-fee universal child care,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 490-502, October.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Matthieu Verstraete, 2008. "Dynamic Labour Supply Effects of Childcare Subsidies: Evidence from a Canadian Natural Experiment on Low-Fee Universal Child Care," Cahiers de recherche 0824, CIRPEE.
- Sarah Baird & Ephraim Chirwa & Craig McIntosh & Berk Özler, 2010.
"The short‐term impacts of a schooling conditional cash transfer program on the sexual behavior of young women,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 55-68, September.
- Baird, Sarah & Chirwa, Ephraim & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2009. "The short-term impacts of a schooling conditional cash transfer program on the sexual behavior of young women," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5089, The World Bank.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:7:1230-1238_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valdivia, Martín, 2009.
"Contracting the road to development: early impacts of a rural roads program,"
Research Department working papers
203, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Martin Valdivia, 2010. "Contracting the Road to Development: Early Impacts of a Rural Roads Program," Working Papers PMMA 2010-18, PEP-PMMA.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Olivas, Karina & Dar, Amit, 2004. "Impacts of active labor market programs : new evidence from evaluations with particular attention to developing and transition countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29142, The World Bank.
- David Card & Pablo Ibarrarán & Ferdinando Regalia & David Rosas-Shady & Yuri Soares, 2011. "The Labor Market Impacts of Youth Training in the Dominican Republic," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 267-300.
- Constance Newman, 2002. "Gender, Time Use, and Change: The Impact of the Cut Flower Industry in Ecuador," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(3), pages 375-395, December.
- James, Estelle & Edwards, Alejandra Cox & Wong, Rebecca, 2003. "The gender impact of pension reform : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3074, The World Bank.
- Sevi Simavi & Clare Manuel & Mark Blackden, 2010. "Gender Dimensions of Investment Climate Reform : A Guide for Policy Makers and Practitioners," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2408.
- Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas, 2001. "Women’s health and pregnancy outcomes: Do services make a difference?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(2), pages 253-265, May.
- Orazio Attanasio & Adriana Kugler & Costas Meghir, 2011. "Subsidizing Vocational Training for Disadvantaged Youth in Colombia: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 188-220, July.
- Woojin Chung & Monica Das Gupta, 2007. "The Decline of Son Preference in South Korea: The Roles of Development and Public Policy," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(4), pages 757-783.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:phs:prejrn:v:49:y:2012:i:2:p:75-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2014. "Education and Household Welfare," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(1), pages 73-115.
- Kenayathulla, Husaina Banu, 2016. "Gender differences in intra-household educational expenditures in Malaysia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 59-73.
- Tamoya A. L. Christie & Dhanaraj Thakur, 2016. "Caribbean and Pacific Islands; A Survey of Gender Budgeting Efforts," IMF Working Papers 16/154, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Gender Dimensions of Small-Scale Cross-Border Trade in Cambodia and the Lao People’s Democratic Republic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25759, The World Bank.
- Gee, Kevin A., 2015. "Achieving gender equality in learning outcomes: Evidence from a non-formal education program in Bangladesh," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 207-216.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Social Development Poverty Reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:12598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.