Gender Dimensions of Investment Climate Reform : A Guide for Policy Makers and Practitioners
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sietz, Diana & Boschutz, Maria & Klein, Richard JT & Lotsch, Alexander, 2008. "Mainstreaming climate adaptation into development assistance in Mozambique: Institutional barriers and opportunities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4711, The World Bank.
- Ali Mansoor & Bryce Quillin, 2007. "Migration and Remittances : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6920.
- Maxx Dilley & Robert S. Chen & Uwe Deichmann & Arthur L. Lerner-Lam & Margaret Arnold, 2005. "Natural Disaster Hotspots: A Global Risk Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7376.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2000. "An axiomatic approach to choice under uncertainty with catastrophic risks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 221-231, July.
- Oecd, 2006. "Progress on Adaptation to Climate Change in Developed Countries: An Analysis of Broad Trends," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 1-53.
- Ana Revenga & Dena Ringold & William Martin Tracy, 2002. "Poverty and Ethnicity : A Cross-Country Study of ROMA Poverty in Central Europe," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14055, March.
- Martinez, M.L. & Intralawan, A. & Vazquez, G. & Perez-Maqueo, O. & Sutton, P. & Landgrave, R., 2007. "The coasts of our world: Ecological, economic and social importance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 254-272, August.
- Julian A. Lampietti & David G. Lugg & Philip Van der Celen & Amelia Branczik, 2009. "The Changing Face of Rural Space : Agriculture and Rural Development in the Western Balkans," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13541, March.
- William R. Cline, 2007. "Global Warming and Agriculture: Impact Estimates by Country," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4037.
- William R. Sutton & Peter Whitford & Emanuela Montanari Stephens & Suzette Pedroso Galinato & Bonnie Nevel & Beata Plonka & Ebru Karamete, 2008. "Integrating Environment into Agriculture and Forestry : Progress and Prospects in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6551.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Hasan, Tazeen & Rusu, Anca Bogdana, 2013. "Women's legal rights over 50 years : what is the impact of reform ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6617, The World Bank.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013.
"Femmes au pouvoir et Pouvoir des femmes : Qu’est-ce qui se passe en Afrique ?
[Women in power and power of women: What is happening in Africa?]," MPRA Paper 48776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2010. "Bhutan Investment Climate Assessment Report : Vitalizing the Private Sector, Creating Jobs, Volume 2," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12872, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Bhutan Investment Climate Assessment Report : Vitalizing the Private Sector, Creating Jobs, Volume 1. Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12871, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Toward Gender Equality in East Asia and the Pacific : A Companion to the World Development Report," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12598, March.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12550 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013. "Opening Doors : Gender Equality and Development in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12552, March.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in the East African Community 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27390, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGender - Gender and Development Agriculture - Agricultural Knowledge & Information Systems Rural Development - Rural Development Knowledge & Information Systems Gender - Gender and Law Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .