Leasing in Vanuatu : Findings and Community Dissemination on Epi Island
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Sinning, 2011.
"Determinants of savings and remittances: empirical evidence from immigrants to Germany,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 45-67, March.
- Sinning, Mathias, 2007. "Determinants of Savings and Remittances – Empirical Evidence from Immigrants to Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 23, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sinning, Mathias, 2007. "Determinants of Savings and Remittances: Empirical Evidence from Immigrants to Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parsons, Christopher R. & Skeldon, Ronald & Walmsley, Terrie L. & Winters, L. Alan, 2007. "Quantifying international migration : a database of bilateral migrant stocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4165, The World Bank.
- Nicholas P. Glytsos, 1997. "Remitting Behaviour of "Temporary" and "Permanent" Migrants: The Case of Greeks in Germany and Australia," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 11(3), pages 409-435, November.
- Sharma, Manohar & Zaman, Hassan, 2009. "Who migrates overseas and is it worth their while ? an assessment of household survey data from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5018, The World Bank.
- Dustmann, Christian & Mestres, Josep, 2010. "Remittances and temporary migration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 62-70, May.
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1990.
"Migrants' Savings, the Probability of Return Migration and Migrants' Performance,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 463-467, May.
- Oded Galor & Oded Stark, 1989. "Migrants' Savings, the Probability of Return Migration and Migrants' Performance," Working Papers 1989-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Clemens & Lant Pritchett, 2008. "Income per natural: Measuring development as if people mattered more than places," Working Papers 143, Center for Global Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2012. "Toward Gender Equality in East Asia and the Pacific : A Companion to the World Development Report," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12598.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - Land and Real Estate Development Rural Development Knowledge and Information Systems Urban Development - Municipal Housing and Land Communities and Human Settlements - Real Estate Development Rural Development - Common Property Resource Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .