Women’s health and pregnancy outcomes: Do services make a difference?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akin, John S. & Guilkey, David K. & Hazel?Denton, E., 1995. "Quality of services and demand for health care in Nigeria: A multinomial probit estimation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 1527-1537, June.
- Paul Gertler & John Molyneaux, 1994.
"How economic development and family planning programs combined to reduce indonesian fertility,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(1), pages 33-63, February.
- Gertler, P.J. & Molyneaux, J.W., 1993. "How Economic Development and Family Planning Programs Combined to Reduce Indonesian Fertility," Papers 93-08, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Yao, 2012. "Household migration, social support, and psychosocial health: The perspective from migrant-sending areas," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 135-142.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2015.
"Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 97-106.
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2010. "Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis : evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5471, The World Bank.
- Giles, John T. & Satriawan, Elan, 2014. "Protecting Child Nutritional Status in the Aftermath of a Financial Crisis: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 8721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peters, Jörg & Strupat, Christoph & Vance, Colin, 2012. "Television and Contraceptive Use – Panel Evidence from Rural Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 365, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- World Bank, 2006. "Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8172, The World Bank.
- Fredrick Manang & Chikako Yamauchi, 2015. "The impact of access to health facilities on maternal care use and health status: Evidence from longitudinal data from rural Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Shareen Joshi & T. Schultz, 2013.
"Family Planning and Women’s and Children’s Health: Long-Term Consequences of an Outreach Program in Matlab, Bangladesh,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 149-180, February.
- Joshi, Shareen & Schultz, T. Paul, 2012. "Family Planning and Women's and Children's Health: Long Term Consequences of an Outreach Program in Matlab, Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 6551, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:04:y:2012:i:02:n:s179381201250006x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Yao, 2008. "Test of the 'healthy migrant hypothesis': A longitudinal analysis of health selectivity of internal migration in Indonesia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1331-1339, October.
- Strupat, Christoph, 2014. "Does Timing of Health and Family Planning Services Matter? Age at First Birth and Educational Attainment in Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 503, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kozhimannil, Katy Backes & Valera, Madeleine R. & Adams, Alyce S. & Ross-Degnan, Dennis, 2009. "The population-level impacts of a national health insurance program and franchise midwife clinics on achievement of prenatal and delivery care standards in the Philippines," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 55-64, September.
- World Bank, 2012. "Toward Gender Equality in East Asia and the Pacific : A Companion to the World Development Report," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12598.
- Subha Mani, 2014. "Socioeconomic Determinants of Child Health: Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 81-104, March.
- Lu, Yao, 2010. "Rural-urban migration and health: Evidence from longitudinal data in Indonesia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 412-419, February.
- Jörg Peters & Christoph Strupat & Colin Vance, 2012. "Television and Contraceptive Use – Panel Evidence from Rural Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 0365, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft & Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2012.
"Inequality Of Opportunity In Child Health In The Arab World And Turkey,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02), pages 1-37.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft & Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Djavad Salehi-Isfahan, 2012. "Inequality of Opportunity in Child Health in the Arab World and Turkey," Working Papers 665, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:38:y:2001:i:2:p:253-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .