Impact of renewable fuels standard ethanol mandates on the corn market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maddala, G S, 1983. "Methods of Estimation for Models of Markets with Bounded Price Variation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(2), pages 361-378, June.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 2003. "Fuel Ethanol Subsidies And Farm Price Support: Boon Or Boondoggle?," Working Papers 28599, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Park, Hwanil & Fortenbery, T. Randall, 2007.
"The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price,"
2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois
37565, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Fortenbery, T. Randall & Park, Hwanil, 2008. "The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price," Staff Paper Series 523, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Goodwin, Thomas H & Sheffrin, Steven M, 1982. "Testing the Rational Expectations Hypothesis in an Agricultural Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 658-667, November.
- Holt, Matthew T & Johnson, Stanley R, 1989.
"Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 605-613, November.
- Holt, Matthew & Johnson, Stanley R., 1989. "Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, David P. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Bryant, Henry L. & Richardson, James W. & Ernstes, David P. & Raulston, J. Marc & Welch, J. Mark & Knapek, George M. & Herbst, Brian K. & Allison, Marc S., 2008. "The Effects of Ethanol on Texas Food and Feed," Research Reports 257898, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- Shonkwiler, J S & Maddala, G S, 1985. "Modeling Expectations of Bounded Prices: An Application to the Market for Corn," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 697-702, November.
- Marsh, John M., 2007. "Cross-Sector Relationships Between the Corn Feed Grains and Livestock and Poultry Economies," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-22, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu & Babcock, Bruce A., 2012.
"Impact of US biofuel policy on US corn and gasoline price variability,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 505-513.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu & Babcock, Bruce A., 2012. "Impact of US Biofuel Policy on US Corn and Gasoline Price Variability," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34892, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Golecha, Rajdeep & Gan, Jianbang, 2016. "Effects of corn stover year-to-year supply variability and market structure on biomass utilization and cost," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 34-44.
- Wang, Xin & Lim, Michael K. & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2015. "Infrastructure deployment under uncertainties and competition: The biofuel industry case," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-15.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2015.
"Impacts of ethanol policy on corn prices: A review and meta-analysis of recent evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 63-73.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149940, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole Condon & Heather Klemick & Ann Wolverton, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," NCEE Working Paper Series 201305, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2013.
- David Ubilava, 2012. "Modeling Nonlinearities in the U.S. Soybean‐to‐Corn Price Ratio: A Smooth Transition Autoregression Approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 29-41, January.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:35-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Karen E. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2011. "The Impact of Ethanol Production on Spatial Grain Market Relationships," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 14(4), pages 1-14, November.
- Bai, Yun & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Pang, Jong-Shi, 2012. "Biofuel supply chain design under competitive agricultural land use and feedstock market equilibrium," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1623-1633.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:32-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natanelov, Valeri & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2013. "Crude oil–corn–ethanol – nexus: A contextual approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 504-513.
- Trumbo, Jennifer L. & Tonn, Bruce E., 2016. "Biofuels: A sustainable choice for the United States' energy future?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 147-161.
- Tristan Skolrud & Gregmar Galinato & Suzette Galinato & Richard Shumway & Jonathan Yoder, 2014. "The Role of Market Structure and Federal Renewable Fuel Standards in the Growth of the Cellulosic Biofuel Sector," Working Papers 2014-02, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
More about this item
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:26:y:2010:i:1:p:49-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.