Cross-Sector Relationships Between the Corn Feed Grains and Livestock and Poultry Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald A. Fleming & Bruce Babcock & Erda Wang, 1998.
"Resource or Waste? The Economics of Swine Manure Storage and Management,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 96-113.
- Fleming, Ronald & Babcock, Bruce A. & Wang, Erda, 1998. "Resource or Waste? The Economics of Swine Manure Storage and Management," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1087, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fleming, Ronald A. & Babcock, Bruce & Wang, Erda, 1998. "Resource or Waste? The Economics of Swine Manure Storage and Management," ISU General Staff Papers 199801010800001214, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald A. Fleming & Bruce A. Babcock & Erda Wang, 1998. "Resource or Waste? The Economics of Swine Manure Storage and Management," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 97-wp178, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Robert Innes, 2000. "The Economics of Livestock Waste and Its Regulation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 97-117.
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Darrell J. Bosch & James W. Pease, 2004. "Manure Applications and Nutrient Standards," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 14-25.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Christensen, Lee A. & Gollehon, Noel R. & Johansson, Robert C. & Breneman, Vincent E. & Aillery, Marcel P. & Agapoff, Jean & Peters, Mark, 2003. "Manure Management For Water Quality Costs To Animal Feeding Operations Of Applying Manure Nutrients To Land," Agricultural Economics Reports 33911, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene, 2012. "The relationship between trade and price volatility in the Mexican and US maize markets," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122544, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John D. Anderson & Keith H. Coble, 2010. "Impact of renewable fuels standard ethanol mandates on the corn market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 49-63.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey, 2009. "Some Economic Benefits and Costs of Vegetarianism," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), October.
- Hussein, Ahmed, 2017. "U.S. Broiler, Turkey And Total Poultry Supply Response To Corn Feed Prices," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252710, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Brester, Gary W. & Marsh, John M. & Atwood, Joseph A., 2009. "Evaluating the Farmerâ€™s-Share-of-the-Retail-Dollar Statistic," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(2), August.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Erenstein, Olaf & Sadashivappa, Prakash & Vivek, B. S., 2014. "Potential Economic Impact of Biofortified Maize in the Indian Poultry Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(4).
More about this item
Keywordsautoregressive distributed lags; comparative statics; equilibrium multipliers; revenue adjustments; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:8595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.