Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models of Primary Commodity Markets with Private and Government Stockholding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2015.
"Grain emergency reserve cooperation – A theoretical analysis of benefits from a common emergency reserve,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212767, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2016. "Grain emergency reserve cooperation – A theoretical analysis of benefits from a common emergency reserve," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246914, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Wang, Dabin & Tomek, William G., 2005. "Characterizing Distributions of Class III Milk Prices: Implications for Risk Management," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19322, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Christophe Gouel, 2012.
"Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural price instability: a survey of competing explanations and remedies," Post-Print hal-01001218, HAL.
- Cesar Revoredo, 2000. "On The Solution Of The Dynamic Rational Expectations Commodity Storage Model In The Presence Of Stockholding By Speculators And Processors," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 42, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zhou, Wei, 2015. "Three essays on modeling biofuel feedstock supply," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005728, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carter, Colin A. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2000.
"The Interaction of Working and Speculative Commodity Stocks,"
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL
21820, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carter, C.A & Cesar L. Revoredo Giha, 2005. "The Interaction of Working and Speculative Commodity Stocks," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 03.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Wang, Dabin & Tomek, William G., 2005. "Characterizing Distributions of Class III Milk Prices: Implications for Risk Management," Working Papers 127085, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Miranda, Mario J. & Rui, Xiongwen, 1997. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the nonlinear rational expectations asset pricing model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1493-1510, June.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Tomek, William G., 2000. "Commodity Price Behavior: A Rational Expectations Storage Model of Corn," Working Papers 127682, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Tokovenko, Oleksiy & Gunter, Lewell F., 2008. "Quarterly Storage Model of U.S. Cotton Market: Estimation of the Basis under Rational Expectations," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6435, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Vedenov, Dmitry V., 2003. ""Irrational" Planting Behavior As Rational Expectations Of Government Support," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35237, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:4:y:2017:i:c:p:39-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Kozicka, Marta, 2016. "What Drives India’s Rice Stocks? Empirical Evidence," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235659, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & William G. Tomek, 2005.
"How much of commodity price behavior can a rational expectations storage model explain?,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 289-303, November.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Tomek, William G., 2003. "How Much Of Commodity Price Behavior Can A Rational Expectations Storage Model Explain?," Staff Papers 30712, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Zhou, Wei & Babcock, Bruce A., 2014. "Endogenous Price in a Dynamic Model for Agricultural Supply Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170584, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther G. & Miranda, Mario J., 2001. "Storage-trade interactions under uncertainty: Implications for food security," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 127-140, February.
- Ye, Michael & Zyren, John & Shore, Joanne, 2006. "Forecasting short-run crude oil price using high- and low-inventory variables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2736-2743, November.
- Chaudhry, Muhammad Imran & Katchova, Ani & Miranda, Mario Javier, 2016. "Examining pricing mechanics in the poultry value chain - empirical evidence from Pakistan," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235953, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina, 2016. "Optimal Storage Capacity Allocation in Grain Merchandizing," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230128, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:75:y:1993:i:3:p:463-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.