Forecasting Corn Producers' Response to the 1986 Feed Grain Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodwin, Thomas H & Sheffrin, Steven M, 1982. "Testing the Rational Expectations Hypothesis in an Agricultural Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 658-667, November.
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Robert D. Emerson, 1982. "Imports and the Supply of Winter Tomatoes: An Application of Rational Expectations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(4), pages 634-641.
- repec:ags:ersaer:147027 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. P. Houck & M. E. Ryan, 1972. "Supply Analysis for Corn in the United States: The Impact of Changing Government Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(2), pages 184-191.
- Brian S. Fisher, 1982. "Rational Expectations in Agricultural Economics Research and Policy Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(2), pages 260-265.
- Ferris, John N., 1984. "A Time Series Analysis Of The 1983 Pik Program On Corn, Ex Ante And Ex Post," 1984 Annual Meeting, August 5-8, Ithaca, New York 278908, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Houck, James P. & Ryan, Mary E., 1972.
"Supply Analysis For Corn In The United States: The Impact Of Changing Government Programs,"
13554, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea86:278413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.aaea.org .