Fuel Ethanol Subsidies And Farm Price Support: Boon Or Boondoggle?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thaeripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2007. "Ethanol subsidies, Who gets the benefits?," Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs Conference, April 12-13, 2007, St, Louis, Missouri 48776, Farm Foundation.
- Ruiqing Miao & David A. Hennessy & Bruce A. Babcock, 2012.
"Investment in Cellulosic Biofuel Refineries: Do Waivable Biofuel Mandates Matter?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(3), pages 750-762.
- Miao, Ruiqing & Hennessy, David A. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2012. "Investment in Cellulosic Biofuel Refineries: Do Waivable Biofuel Mandates Matter?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34756, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miao, Ruiqing & Hennessy, David A. & Babcock, Bruce, 2012. "Investment in Cellulosic Biofuel Refineries: Do Waivable Biofuel Mandates Matter?," ISU General Staff Papers 201202020800001534, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John D. Anderson & Keith H. Coble, 2010. "Impact of renewable fuels standard ethanol mandates on the corn market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 49-63.
- Virginie Doumax, 2010. "The French Biodiesel Production: An Assessment of the Impacts and Interaction Effects of Policy Instruments," CAE Working Papers 87, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2006. "Economic Effects of Biofuel Production on States and Rural Communities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-11, August.
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007. "The Welfare Economics of an Excise-Tax Exemption for Biofuels," MPRA Paper 5151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:28599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.