Do immigrants squeeze natives out of bad schedules? Evidence from Italy
J15, J81, J61 Copyright Giuntella; licensee Springer. 2012
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40176 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mocetti, Sauro & Porello, Carmine, 2010.
"How does immigration affect native internal mobility? New evidence from Italy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 427-439, November.
- Sauro Mocetti & Carmine Porello, 2010. "How does immigration affect native internal mobility? New evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 748, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Poggi, Ambra, 2010. "Job satisfaction, working conditions and aspirations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 936-949, December.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pelloni, Alessandra & Rossetti, Fiammetta, 2007. "Sociability and Happiness," AICCON Working Papers 44-2007, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1986. "Health Expenditures and Precautionary Savings," NBER Working Papers 2008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2012.
"Immigrants in Risky Occupations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2010.
"With a little help from abroad: the effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labor supply,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
766, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Barone, Guglielmo & Mocetti, Sauro, 2011. "With a little help from abroad: The effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labour supply," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 664-675, October.
- W.E. Diewert, 1986. "Export Supply and Import Demand Functions: A Production Theory Approach," NBER Working Papers 2011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Cort�s & Jos� Tessada, 2011. "Low-Skilled Immigration and the Labor Supply of Highly Skilled Women," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 88-123, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izamig:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:1-21:10.1186/2193-9039-1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.