Health Expenditures and Precautionary Savings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986.
"Capital mobility in the world economy: Theory and measurement,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-103, January.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1985. "Capital Mobility in the World Economy: Theory and Measurement," NBER Working Papers 1692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Gruber & Aaron Yelowitz, 1999.
"Public Health Insurance and Private Savings,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1249-1274, December.
- J. Gruber & A. Yelowitz, "undated". "Public Health Insurance and Private Savings," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1135-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Jonathan Gruber & Aaron S. Yelowitz, 1998. "Public Health Insurance and Private Savings," JCPR Working Papers 42, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jonathan Gruber & Aaron Yelowitz, 1997. "Public Health Insurance and Private Savings," NBER Working Papers 6041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & Aaron Yelowitz, 1997. "Public Health Insurance and Private Savings," UCLA Economics Working Papers 772, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marco Angrisani & Vincenzo Atella & Marianna Brunetti, 2016. "Public Health Insurance and Household Portfolio Choices: Unraveling Financial “Side Effects” of Medicare," CEIS Research Paper 382, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Feb 2017.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2003. "Medicaid," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 15-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Jin-Tan Liu & James Hammitt, 2006. "Households’ precautionary behaviors—the effects of the introduction of National Health Insurance in Taiwan," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 395-421, December.
- Dana Goldman & Nicole Maestas, 2013.
"Medical Expenditure Risk And Household Portfolio Choice,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 527-550, June.
- Dana Goldman & Nicole Maestas, 2005. "Medical Expenditure Risk and Household Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 11818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dana P. Goldman & Nicole Maestas, 2007. "Medical Expenditure Risk and Household Portfolio Choice," Working Papers WR-325-1, RAND Corporation.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2007.
"Health care quality, economic inequality, and precautionary saving,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 327-346.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2006. "Health Care Quality, Economic Inequality, and Precautionary Saving," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0020, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Osea Giuntella, 2012. "Do immigrants squeeze natives out of bad schedules? Evidence from Italy," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Strulik, Holger, 2014.
"A mass phenomenon: The social evolution of obesity,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 113-125.
- Strulik, Holger, 2012. "A Mass Phenomenon: The Social Evolution of Obesity," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-489, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Taiyo Fukai & Hidehiko Ichimura & Kyogo Kanazawa, 2018. "Quantifying Health Shocks Over the Life Cycle," Papers 1801.08746, arXiv.org.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2004.
"Private medical insurance and saving: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 761-783, July.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Mariacristina Rossi, 2003. "Private Medical Insurance and Saving: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," CEIS Research Paper 39, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Huang, Xianguo & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2015. "Impacts of Universal Health Coverage: A Micro-founded Macroeconomic Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 533, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Al Mamun, Md. & Sohag, Kazi & Hannan Mia, Md. Abdul & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2014.
"Regional differences in the dynamic linkage between CO2 emissions, sectoral output and economic growth,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-11.
- Md. Al Mamun & Kazi Sohag & Md. Abdul Hannan Mia & Gazi Salah Uddin & Ilhan Ozturk, 2014. "Regional Differences in the Dynamic Linkage between CO2 Emissions, Sectoral Output and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2014-141, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Levin, Laurence, 1995. "Demand for health insurance and precautionary motives for savings among the elderly," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 337-367, July.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2004. "Health Care Quality and Economic Inequality," CSEF Working Papers 120, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- O'Donnell, Owen, 1995. "Labour supply and saving decisions with uncertainty over sickness," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 491-504, October.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt, 2002. "Health Insurance and Households' Precautionary Behaviors - An Unusual Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 9394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Normann, Marcel & Langer, Thomas, 2001. "Altersvorsorge, Konsumwunsch und mangelnde Selbstdisziplin: Zur Relevanz deskriptiver Theorien für die Gestaltung von Altersvorsorgeprodukten," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-40, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Jeske, Karsten & Kitao, Sagiri, 2009.
"U.S. tax policy and health insurance demand: Can a regressive policy improve welfare?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 210-221, March.
- Karsten Jeske & Sagiri Kitao, 2007. "U.S. tax policy and health insurance demand: can a regressive policy improve welfare?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2009. "A Practicioner's Guide to Evaluating the Impacts of Labor Market Programs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11713, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .