Measures of Job Satisfaction: What Makes a Good Job? Evidence from OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P.N. (Raja) Junankar & Stéphane Mahuteau, 2005.
"Do Migrants Get Good Jobs? New Migrant Settlement in Australia,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(s1), pages 34-46, August.
- Stephane Mahuteau & P.N.(Raja) Junankar, 2004. "Do Migrants get Good Jobs? New Migrant Settlement in Australia," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 150, Econometric Society.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Mahuteau, Stephane, 2004. "Do Migrants Get Good Jobs? New Migrant Settlement in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 1434, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2013.
"Is there a Trade-off between Employment and Productivity?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7717, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Junankar, P.N. (Raja)., 2014. "Is there a trade-off between employment and productivity?," ILO Working Papers 994865223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Justin Mgbechi Odinioha Gabriel & L. I. Nwaeke, 2014. "An Empirical Critique of the Association of Organizational Justice and Lecturersâ€™ Quality of Work-Life in Nigeria," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(10), pages 774-787.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Bagley, Michael N., 2000.
"Modeling employees' perceptions and proportional preferences of work locations: the regular workplace and telecommuting alternatives,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 223-242, May.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Bagley, Michael, 2000. "Modeling Employees' Perceptions and Proportional Preferences of Work Locations: The Regular Workplace and Telecommuting Alternatives," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt52v5c9wr, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Susan J. Linz & Anastasia Semykina, 2012. "What Makes Workers Happy? Anticipated Rewards and Job Satisfaction," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 811-844, October.
- Lina MarÃa Restrepo Plaza & Paula Andrea Rivas Oyuela, 2013. "La calidad del empleo para los hombres y las mujeres: un estudio desde la informalidad, el subempleo y las percepciones," Revista Equidad y Desarrollo, Universidad de la Salle, March.
- Trevisan, Elisabetta, 2007.
"Job Security and New Restrictive Permanent Contracts. Are Spanish Workers More Worried of Losing Their Job?,"
07-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Elisabetta Trevisan, 2007. "Job Security and New Restrictive Permanent Contracts. Are Spanish Workers More Worried of Losing Their Job?," Working Papers 2007_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Aslı ERMİŞ-MERT, 2020. "A Multivariate Investigation of Overall Happiness, Job Satisfaction and Income Satisfaction of Women and Men in Turkey," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 28(44).
- Kim, Tae Hyun & Han, Euna, 2015. "Impact of body mass on job quality," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 75-85.
- Christensen, Vibeke Tornhøj & Datta Gupta, Nabanita, 2017.
"Hearing loss and disability exit: Measurement issues and coping strategies,"
Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 80-91.
- Christensen, Vibeke T. & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Rasmussen, Martin V., 2007. "Hearing Loss and Disability Exit: Measurement Issues and Coping Strategies," IZA Discussion Papers 3196, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lasse Steiner & Lucian Schneider, 2013. "The happy artist: an empirical application of the work-preference model," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(2), pages 225-246, May.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi López-Tamayo & Jordi Suriñach, 2009. "Results of a Quality of Work Life Index in Spain. A Comparison of Survey Results and Aggregate Social Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 225-241, January.
- Petri Böckerman, 2002. "Overtime in Finland," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 36-54, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaaa:34-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.