Structural Balance Policy in Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boardman, Anthony E & Vining, Aidan R, 1989. "Ownership and Performance in Competitive Environments: A Comparison of the Performance of Private, Mixed, and State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Barry Anderson & Teresa Curristine & Olaf Merk, 2006. "Budgeting in Norway," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 7-43.
- Allen Schick, 2001. "The Changing Role of the Central Budget Office," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 9-26.
- Dee, Thomas S., 1998. "Competition and the quality of public schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 419-427, October.
- Isabelle Joumard & Per Mathis Kongsrud & Young-Sook Nam & Robert Price, 2004. "Enhancing the Cost Effectiveness of Public Spending: Experience in OECD Countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, pages 109-161.
- Bruce Hollingsworth & P.J. Dawson & N. Maniadakis, 1999. "Efficiency measurement of health care: a review of non‐parametric methods and applications," Health Care Management Science, Springer, pages 161-172.
- Teresa Curristine, 2006. "Government Performance: Lessons and Challenges," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 127-151.
- Mueller, Richard E., 1998. "Public-private sector wage differentials in Canada: evidence from quantile regressions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 229-235, August.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgaessner & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2010.
"Decentralized Taxation and the Size of Government: Evidence from Swiss State and Local Governments,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 27-48, July.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgässner & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2003. "Decentralized Taxation and the Size of Government: Evidence from Swiss State and Local Governments," CESifo Working Paper Series 1087, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Steinmann & P. Zweifel, 2003. "On the (in)efficiency of Swiss hospitals," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 361-370.
- Menezes-Filho, Naercio & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "Unions and Innovation: A Survey of the Theory and Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 3792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duncombe, William & Miner, Jerry & Ruggiero, John, 1997. "Empirical Evaluation of Bureaucratic Models of Inefficiency," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(1-2), pages 1-18, October.
- James A. Craft, 2003. "Future Directions in Public Sector Labor Relations: A 2020 Perspective," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(4), pages 545-560, October.
- Allen Schick, 2003. "The Performing State: Reflection on an Idea Whose Time Has Come but Whose Implementation Has Not," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 71-103.
- David Lewin, 2003. "Incentive Compensation in The Public Sector: Evidence and Potential," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(4), pages 597-619, October.
- Teresa Curristine, 2003. "Performance Information in the Budget Process: Results of the OECD 2005 Questionnaire," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 87-131.
- Ebel, Robert D. & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2002. "On the measurement and impact of fiscal decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2809, The World Bank.
- Ellis, Randall P., 1998. "Creaming, skimping and dumping: provider competition on the intensive and extensive margins1," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 537-555, October.
- Gillian McCallion & Donal G. McKillop & J. Colin Glass & Christine Kerr, 1999. "Rationalizing Northern Ireland Hospital Services Towards Larger Providers: Best-Practice Efficiency Studies and Current Policy," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 27-32.
- Gregory, Robert G. & Borland, Jeff, 1999. "Recent developments in public sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 3573-3630 Elsevier.
- Matthias Staat & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2003. "Benchmarking the Health Sector in Germany – An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis," HEW 0309003, EconWPA.
- Bram Scheers & Miekatrien Sterck & Geert Bouckaert, 2006. "Lessons from Australian and British Reforms in Results oriented Financial Management," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 133-162.
- Blaise Melly, 2005. "Public-private sector wage differentials in Germany: Evidence from quantile regression," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 505-520.
- Pollitt, Christopher & Bouckaert, Geert, 2004. "Public Management Reform: A Comparative Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199268498.
- Christopher Pollitt, 2001. "Integrating Financial Management and Performance Management," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 7-37.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Chávez Martín del Campo & Ricardo Rodríguez Vargas & Felipe de Jesús Fonseca Hernández, 2010.
"Vacas gordas y vacas flacas: la política fiscal y el balance estructural en México, 1990-2009,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 25(2), pages 309-336.
- Juan Carlos Chávez Martín del Campo & Ricardo Rodríguez Vargas & Felipe de Jesús Fonseca Hernández, 2010. "Vacas gordas y vacas flacas: La Política Fiscal y el Balance Estructural en México, 1990-2009," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC201004, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo & Alejandro Neut, 2010. "Fiscal Policy in Latin America: Countercyclical and Sustainable at Last?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 291, OECD Publishing.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2013.
"A Solution to Fiscal Procyclicality: The Structural Budget Institutions Pioneered by Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Jordi Galí (ed.), Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Performance, edition 1, volume 17, chapter 9, pages 323-391
Central Bank of Chile.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2011. "A Solution to Fiscal Procyclicality: the Structural Budget Institutions Pioneered by Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, pages 39-78.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2011. "A Solution to Fiscal Procyclicality: The Structural Budget Institutions Pioneered by Chile," NBER Working Papers 16945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2011. "A Solution to Fiscal Procyclicality: the Structural Budget Institutions Pioneered by Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 604, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2011. "A Solution to Fiscal Procyclicality: The Structural Budget Institutions Pioneered by Chile," CID Working Papers 216, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govkaa:5l4fghlg64br. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .