Dips and Floors in Workplace Training: Gender Differences and Supervisors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina & Sajons, Christoph, 2016.
"End-of-Year Spending and the Long-Run Employment Effects of Training Programs for the Unemployed,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina & Sajons, Christoph, 2017. "End-of-Year Spending and the Long-Run Employment: Effects of Training Programs for the Unemployed," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168310, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina & Sajons, Christoph, 2016. "End-of-year spending and the long-run employment effects of training programs for the unemployed," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 16/08, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina & Sajons, Christoph, 2016. "End-of-year spending and the long-run employment effects of training programs for the unemployed," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-084, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bublitz, Elisabeth & Boll, Christina, 2016. "Individual determinants of job-related learning and training activities of employees - An exploratory analysis of gender differences," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145865, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:bla:brjirl:v:56:y:2018:i:3:p:503-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christina Boll & Elisabeth Bublitz, 2018.
"A Cross‐Country Comparison of Gender Differences in Job‐Related Training: The Role of Working Hours and the Household Context,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 56(3), pages 503-555, September.
- Boll, Christina & Bublitz, Elisabeth, 2016. "A cross-country comparison of gender differences in job-related training: The role of working hours and the household context," HWWI Research Papers 172, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:62:y:2015:i:4:p:400-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.