Right for the Job: Over-Qualified or Under-Skilled?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak & Maciej Lis, 2013. "Does gender matter for lifelong learning activity?," IBS Working Papers 3/2013, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Marco Pecoraro, 2014.
"Is There Still a Wage Penalty for Being Overeducated But Well-matched in Skills? A Panel Data Analysis of a Swiss Graduate Cohort,"
CEIS, vol. 28(3), pages 309-337, September.
- Marco PECORARO, 2011. "Is there still a wage penalty for being overeducated but well-matched in skills? A panel data analysis of a Swiss graduate cohort," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Christina Boll & Julian Sebastian Leppin, 2016. "Differential Overeducation in East and West Germany: Extending Frank's Theory on Economic Returns Changes the Picture of Disadvantaged Women," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 30(4), pages 455-504, December.
- Sattinger, Michael & Hartog, Joop, 2013.
"Nash bargaining and the wage consequences of educational mismatches,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 50-56.
- Hartog, Joop & Sattinger, Michael, 2012. "Nash Bargaining and the Wage Consequences of Educational Mismatches," IZA Discussion Papers 7025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joop Hartog & Michael Sattinger, 2012. "Nash Bargaining and the Wage Consequences of Educational Mismatches," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-129/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Seamus McGuinness & Luis Ortiz, 2016.
"Skill gaps in the workplace: measurement, determinants and impacts,"
Industrial Relations Journal,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 253-278, May.
- Luis Ortiz & Seamus McGuinness, 2015. "Skill Gaps in the Workplace: Measurement, Determinants and Impacts," Working Papers id:7344, eSocialSciences.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Ortiz, Luis, 2015. "Skill Gaps in the Workplace: Measurement, Determinants and Impacts," IZA Discussion Papers 9278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aydede, Yigit & Dar, Atul A., 2015. "The Cost of Vertical Mismatch in Canadian Labour Markets: How Big is It?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2015-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Jul 2015.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:120-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kracke, Nancy & Reichelt, Malte & Vicari, Basha, 2017. "Wage losses due to overqualification: The role of formal degrees and occupational skills," IAB Discussion Paper 201710, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian Sebastian, 2013. "Unterwertige Beschäftigung von Akademikerinnen und Akademikern: Umfang, Ursachen, Einkommenseffekte und Beitrag zur geschlechtsspezifischen Lohnlücke," HWWI Policy Papers 75, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2011-09-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-09-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-09-22 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:120-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .