Sex Differences in Managerial Style: From Individual Leadership to Organisational Labour Relationships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1990. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Job Ladders," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 106-123, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2007.
"Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies,"
Economics working papers
2007-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2007. "Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 3210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2007. "Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Muehler, Grit, 2011. "Dips and floors in workplace training: Using personnel records to estimate gender differences," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Paul Sicilian & Adam Grossberg, 2014. "Does supervisor gender affect wages?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 479-499, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagerial style; gender behavioural differences; human resources policies;
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2004-11-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2004-11-22 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .