Does Immigration Raise Blue and White Collar Wages of Natives? The Case of Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Marinello & Deborah Gervasi, 2016. "Migration Flows And Labour Market In The Italian System: Comparative Analysis Between The North And South Italy," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 70(2), pages 81-92, April-Jun.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0064-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Betz & Nicole Simpson, 2013.
"The effects of international migration on the well-being of native populations in Europe,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Betz, William & Simpson, Nicole B., 2013. "The Effects of International Migration on the Well-Being of Native Populations in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac O' Grada, 2011. "Outward and Inward Migrations in Italy: A Historical Perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 08, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Labanca, Claudio, 2016. "The Effects of a Temporary Migration Shock: Evidence from the Arab Spring Migration through Italy," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1fz17847, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Labanca, Claudio, 2014. "The effects of a temporary migration shock. The case of the Arab Spring migration toward Italy," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8m49f3qb, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2015. "Immigrants, domestic labor and women's retirement decisions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 18-34.
- de la Rica, Sara & Glitz, Albrecht & Ortega, Francesc, 2013.
"Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7778, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara de la Rica & Albretch Glitz & Francesc Ortega, 2013. "Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2013-16, FEDEA.
- Ivan Etzo & Carla Massidda & Paolo Mattana & Romano Piras, 2017.
"The impact of immigration on output and its components: a sectoral analysis for Italy at regional level,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(3), pages 533-564, December.
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano & Mattana, Paolo, 2016. "The impact of immigration on output and its components: A sectoral analysis for Italy at regional level," MPRA Paper 72300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:24:y:2010:i:3:p:295-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.