Growing Resource Scarcity and Global Farmland Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart, Fraser & Kragt, Marit & Gibson, Fiona, 2015. "Farmers’ perceptions of foreign investment in Western Australian broadacre agriculture," Working Papers 198540, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Hilhorst, Thea & Songwe, Vera, 2014. "Identifying and addressing land governance constraints to support intensification and land market operation: Evidence from 10 African countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 76-87.
- Andrea Guariso & Mara P. Squicciarini & Johan Swinnen, 2014.
"Food Price Shocks and the Political Economy of Global Agricultural and Development Policy,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 387-415.
- Andrea Guariso & Mara P. Squicciarini & Johan Swinnen, 2014. "Food Price Shocks and the Political Economy of Global Agricultural and Development Policy," LICOS Discussion Papers 34814, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Dell'Angelo, Jampel & Rulli, Maria Cristina & D'Odorico, Paolo, 2018. "The Global Water Grabbing Syndrome," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 276-285.
More about this item
Keywordsagribusiness; farm size; foreign investment; agricultural development; land grab;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:5:y:2013:p:13-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.