Conference Proceedings 2012
- 152131 The Scramble for Natural Resources: More food, less land?
- 152417 Closing the yield gap through integrated soil fertility management
by Sanginga, Nteranya
- 152416 KEYNOTE ADDRESS: The scramble for natural resources: How can science help?
by Rijsberman, Frank
- 152415 Q&A sessions
- 152414 Forest lands: More than just trees
by Padoch, Christine
- 152413 The slumbering giant: land and water degradation
by Noble, Andrew
- 152412 Helping farmers innovate to harvest more from less
by Nicholls, Trevor
- 152410 Impacts of mining on land and water resources
by Moran, Chris
- 152409 Foreword
by Kerin, John
- 152408 KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Can we feed a growing world and sustain the planet?
by Foley, Jonathan
- 152407 Can we free the world of hunger and Malthus’s shadow forever?
by Fan, Shenggen
- 152406 Cover Matter
- 152405 Opening Address
by Carr, Bob
- 152404 KEYNOTE ADDRESS: A global land rush?
by Byerlee, Derek R.
- 152403 Conference overview and summary
by Blight, Denis G.
- 152402 SIR JOHN CRAWFORD MEMORIAL ADDRESS: Agriculture: The challenges of the 21st century
by Beddington, Sir John
- 152401 Landscape urbanisation and food security
by Bai, Xuemei
- 152400 Back Matter