2002, Volume 31, Issue 3
2002, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 185-190 Editorial
by Andersen, Esben Sloth & Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Sorrn-Friese, Henrik
- 191-211 Continental, national and sub-national innovation systems--complementarity and economic growth
by Freeman, Chris
- 213-231 National systems of production, innovation and competence building
by Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent
- 233-245 Innovation systems: analytical and methodological issues
by Carlsson, Bo & Jacobsson, Staffan & Holmen, Magnus & Rickne, Annika
- 247-264 Sectoral systems of innovation and production
by Malerba, Franco
- 265-272 Technology, institutions, and innovation systems
by Nelson, Richard R. & Nelson, Katherine
- 273-290 Organizations, firms and institutions in the generation of innovation
by Coriat, Benjamin & Weinstein, Olivier
- 291-302 National systems of innovations are "x-efficient" (and x-effective): Why some are slow learners
by Niosi, Jorge
2002, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-18 Impediments to advanced technology adoption for Canadian manufacturers
by Baldwin, John & Lin, Zhengxi
- 19-30 Does economic liberalisation endanger indigenous technological developments?: An analysis of the Indian experience
by Katrak, Homi
- 31-53 Privatization processes and the redefinition of corporate R&D boundaries
by Munari, Federico & Roberts, Edward B. & Sobrero, Maurizio
- 55-72 Innovation and research policy in France (1980-2000) or the disappearance of the Colbertist state
by Mustar, Philippe & Laredo, Philippe
- 73-94 Does technological learning pay off? Inter-firm differences in technological capability-accumulation paths and operational performance improvement
by Figueiredo, Paulo N.
- 95-107 R&D and foreign sales in Swedish multinationals: a simultaneous relationship?
by Fors, Gunnar & Svensson, Roger
- 109-124 Growth and productive efficiency of university intellectual property licensing
by Thursby, Jerry G. & Kemp, Sukanya
- 125-144 Measuring knowledge spillovers in manufacturing and services: an empirical assessment of alternative approaches
by Kaiser, Ulrich
- 145-158 Public/private technology partnerships: evaluating SBIR-supported research
by Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T.
- 159-182 Strategic management of supplier-manufacturer relations in new product development
by Sobrero, Maurizio & Roberts, Edward B.
- 183-184 Knowledge and Investment: The Sources of Innovation in Industry: Rinaldo Evangelista, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, and Northampton, MA, USA, 1999
by Tether, Bruce S.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 9
- 1353-1354 Editorial
by Cohendet, Patrick & Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder
- 1355-1372 Expert systems: aspects of and limitations to the codifiability of knowledge
by Cowan, Robin
- 1373-1394 Inter-project learning: processes and outcomes of knowledge codification in project-based firms
by Prencipe, Andrea & Tell, Fredrik
- 1395-1407 Completion of knowledge codification: an illustration through the ISO 9000 standards implementation process
by Benezech, Daniele & Lambert, Gilles & Lanoux, Blandine & Lerch, Christophe & Loos-Baroin, Jocelyne
- 1409-1424 Crafting the virtual prototype: how firms integrate knowledge and capabilities across organisational boundaries
by D'Adderio, Luciana
- 1425-1442 Codified-tacit and general-specific knowledge in the division of labour among firms: A study of the software industry
by Grimaldi, Rosa & Torrisi, Salvatore
- 1443-1458 Organisational rules, codification and knowledge creation in inter-organisation cooperative agreements
by Avadikyan, Arman & Llerena, Patrick & Matt, Mireille & Rozan, Anne & Wolff, Sandrine
- 1459-1478 Technology transfer revisited from the perspective of the knowledge-based economy
by Amesse, Fernand & Cohendet, P.
- 1479-1500 Knowledge codification and the geography of innovation: the case of Brescia mechanical cluster
by Lissoni, Francesco
- 1501-1516 Business services as actors of knowledge transformation: the role of KIBS in regional and national innovation systems
by Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea
- 1517-1535 Consultants and experts in management consulting firms
by Creplet, F. & Dupouet, O. & Kern, F. & Mehmanpazir, B. & Munier, F.
- 1537-1551 The role of knowledge codification in the emergence of consensus under uncertainty: empirical analysis and policy implications
by Munier, Francis & Ronde, Patrick
- 1553-1561 Facing the problem of unbalanced development of knowledge across sectors and fields: the case of the knowledge base in primary education
by Foray, Dominique
- 1563-1591 The theoretical and policy implications of knowledge codification
by Cohendet, Patrick & Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder
2001, Volume 30, Issue 8
- 1165-1184 Diversification dynamics of the Japanese industry
by Gemba, Kiminori & Kodama, Fumio
- 1185-1201 Export behaviour of Italian manufacturing firms over the nineties: the role of innovation
by Basile, Roberto
- 1203-1219 Making and implementing foresight policy to engage the academic community: health and life scientists' involvement in, and response to, development of the UK's technology foresight programme
by Hanney, Steve & Henkel, Mary & Walden Laing, Dagmar von
- 1221-1234 Changing knowledge production and Latin American universities
by Arocena, Rodrigo & Sutz, Judith
- 1235-1251 Complementary assets, strategic alliances, and the incumbent's advantage: an empirical study of industry and firm effects in the biopharmaceutical industry
by Rothaermel, Frank T.
- 1253-1266 The internationalisation of technology analysed with patent data
by Guellec, Dominique & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno v.
- 1267-1287 The Indian software services industry
by Arora, Ashish & Arunachalam, V. S. & Asundi, Jai & Fernandes, Ronald
- 1289-1307 Firms' motivations for cooperative R&D: an empirical analysis of Spanish firms
by Bayona, Cristina & Garcia-Marco, Teresa & Huerta, Emilio
- 1309-1319 Exploring collaborative R&D network:: some new evidence in Japan
by Wen, Jiang & Kobayashi, Shinichi
- 1321-1340 The automobile technological systems : An empirical analysis of four European countries
by Leoncini, Riccardo & Montresor, Sandro
- 1341-1342 Foundation of the Economics of Innovation: Theory, Measurement and Practice: Hariolf Grupp (Ed.), Edward Elgar, Cheltenham UK, 1998, 521 pp., [UK pound]65.00, ISBN 1-85898-7164
by Gambardella, Alfonso
- 1342-1343 The Employment Impact of Innovation: Evidence and Policy: Marco Vivarelli and Mario Pianta (Eds.); Routledge, London and New York 2000
by Michie, Jonathan
- 1343-1344 Real Science -- What It Is, and What It Means: John Ziman, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 399 pp
by Schimank, Uwe
- 1350-1352 Sources of Industrial Leadership: Studies of Seven Industries: David C. Mowery, Richard R. Nelson (Eds.), Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 381 pp., price [UK pound] 37.50, ISBN 052164254X
by Lipsey, Richard G.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 7
- 993-1018 Cooperative research and development: who participates and in which industries do projects take place?
by Sakakibara, Mariko
- 1019-1039 Technology as a complex adaptive system: evidence from patent data
by Fleming, Lee & Sorenson, Olav
- 1041-1057 Technological clusters with a knowledge-based principle: evidence from a Delphi investigation in the French case of the life sciences
by Ronde, Patrick
- 1059-1068 The impact of patent protection, economy openness and national culture on R&D investment: a cross-country empirical investigation
by Varsakelis, Nikos C.
- 1069-1078 Science and knowledge flows: evidence from the French case
by Autant-Bernard, Corinne
- 1079-1090 Productivity growth and R&D expenditure in UK manufacturing firms
by Wakelin, Katharine
- 1091-1114 Comparing innovation systems: a framework and application to China's transitional context
by Liu, Xielin & White, Steven
- 1115-1138 Standardisation and particularisation in services: evidence from Germany
by Tether, Bruce S. & Hipp, Christiane & Miles, Ian
- 1139-1158 The persistence of innovative activities: A cross-countries and cross-sectors comparative analysis
by Cefis, Elena & Orsenigo, Luigi
- 1160-1161 China's Industrial Technology: Market Reform and Organisational Change: Shulin Gu, Routledge, London, 1999, 369 pp, [UK pound]65.00, ISBN 0415197414
by Wang, Q.
- 1161-1162 Schumpeter and the Endogeneity of Technology: Some American Perspectives (The Graz Schumpeter Lectures): Nathan Rosenberg; Routledge, London and New York, 2000, viii+125 pp, [UK pound] 50.00
by von Tunzelmann, G. N.
- 1162-1164 The Organization of Economic Innovation in Europe: Alfonso Gambardella and Franco Malerba (Eds.), Cambridge University Press, Cambridge,1999, [UK pound] 45.00, ISBN 0-521-64303-1
by Cowan, R.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 869-872 Innovations in European and US innovation policy
by Shapira, Philip & Klein, Hans & Kuhlmann, Stefan
- 873-889 Postindustrial technology policy
by Alic, John A.
- 891-903 Evolving frameworks for European collaboration in research and technology
by Georghiou, Luke
- 905-921 The erosion of state capacity and the European innovation policy dilemma: A comparison of German and EU information technology policies
by Grande, Edgar
- 923-936 Antitrust and technological innovation in the US: ideas, institutions, decisions, and impacts, 1890-2000
by Hart, David M.
- 937-951 Technology push-over: defense downturns and civilian technology policy
by Klein, Hans
- 953-976 Future governance of innovation policy in Europe -- three scenarios
by Kuhlmann, Stefan
- 977-992 US manufacturing extension partnerships: technology policy reinvented?
by Shapira, Philip
2001, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 711-724 Towards market repositioning in Central and Eastern Europe: international cooperative ventures in Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic
by Sadowski, Bert M.
- 725-734 Identifying criteria for public agricultural research decisions
by Braunschweig, Thomas & Janssen, Willem & Rieder, Peter
- 735-757 Organizational tension in international R&D management: the case of Japanese firms
by Asakawa, Kazuhiro
- 759-775 Classifying technology policy from an evolutionary perspective
by Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas
- 777-789 Proximity and localisation of corporate R&D activities
by Carrincazeaux, Christophe & Lung, Yannick & Rallet, Alain
- 791-804 Science-industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems
by Kaufmann, Alexander & Todtling, Franz
- 805-817 Development of national innovation policy in small developing countries: the case of Cyprus
by Hadjimanolis, Athanasios & Dickson, Keith
- 819-836 Why promising technologies fail: the neglected role of user innovation during adoption
by Douthwaite, B. & Keatinge, J. D. H. & Park, J. R.
- 837-849 Strange bedfellows in the personal computer industry: technology alliances between IBM and Apple
by Hagedoorn, John & Carayannis, Elias & Alexander, Jeffrey
- 851-868 Technology exchange and the foreign business sector in Russia
by Dyker, David A.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 535-588 The dynamics of technological innovation: the case of the pharmaceutical industry
by Achilladelis, Basil & Antonakis, Nicholas
- 589-610 Market- and committee-based mechanisms in the creation and diffusion of global industry standards: the case of mobile communication
by Funk, Jeffrey L. & Methe, David T.
- 611-624 The relative effectiveness of patents and secrecy for appropriation
by Arundel, Anthony
- 625-641 Public financing of cooperative R&D projects in Spain: the Concerted Projects under the National R&D Plan
by Ballesteros, Juan Acosta & Rico, Aurelia Modrego
- 643-661 Location and network effects on innovation success: evidence for UK, German and Irish manufacturing plants
by Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen
- 663-672 Towards a framework for justifying public agricultural R&D: the example of UK agricultural research policy
by Barnes, Andrew P.
- 673-680 Earnings distribution among Spanish engineers: research vs. non-research occupations
by Lassibille, Gerard
- 681-703 The changing composition of innovative activity in the US -- a portrait based on patent analysis
by Hicks, Diana & Breitzman, Tony & Olivastro, Dominic & Hamilton, Kimberly
- 705-705 On line and on paper: visual representations, visual culture and computer graphics in design engineering: Kathryn Henderson, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass. and London, 237 pages, 1998, ISBN 0-262-08269-1, Price $32.00/[UK pound]19.95
by Salter, Ammon
- 706-708 Turbulence in economics: an evolutionary appraisal of cycles and complexity in historical processes: Francisco Louca, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 1997, 400 pp., ISBN 1-85898-563-3, Price [UK pound]57.50
by Freeman, Chris
2001, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 357-361 Influence of interdisciplinarity on peer-review and bibliometric evaluations in physics research
by Rinia, E. J. & van Leeuwen, Th. N. & van Vuren, H. G. & van Raan, A. F. J.
- 363-389 Innovation in Israel 1968-1997: a comparative analysis using patent data
by Trajtenberg, Manuel
- 391-402 Innovating in Bulgaria -- two cases in the life of a laboratory before and after 1989
by Tchalakov, I.
- 403-423 Innovation needs patents reform
by Kingston, William
- 425-442 Intellectual property strategy in Japanese and UK companies: patent licensing decisions and learning opportunities
by Pitkethly, Robert H.
- 443-458 Inter-firm network policies and firm performance: evaluating the impact of initiatives in the United Kingdom
by Huggins, Robert
- 459-483 Technological regimes, catching-up and leapfrogging: findings from the Korean industries
by Lee, Keun & Lim, Chaisung
- 485-508 Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry
by Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo
- 509-532 The economic benefits of publicly funded basic research: a critical review
by Salter, Ammon J. & Martin, Ben R.
- 533-534 Slavo Radosevic Edward Elgar Chettenham, Northampton 1999, International Technology Transfer and Catch-up in Economic Development
by Walter, Gunter H.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 179-199 Unintended consequences of cooperative research: impact of industry sponsorship on climate for academic freedom and other graduate student outcome
by Behrens, Teresa R. & Gray, Denis O.
- 201-225 Design and policy choices for technology extension organizations
by Kolodny, Harvey & Stymne, Bengt & Shani, Rami & Figuera, Juan Ramon & Lillrank, Paul
- 227-244 The tangible contribution of R&D-spending foreign-owned plants to a host region: a plant level study of the Irish manufacturing sector (1980-1996)
by Kearns, Allan & Ruane, Frances
- 245-262 Technology, innovation capacity, and the export attitude of small manufacturing firms: a logit/tobit model
by Nassimbeni, Guido
- 263-273 Designing Dolly: interactions between economics, technology and science and the evolution of hybrid institutions
by Fransman, Martin
- 275-296 Regional cohesion in Europe? An analysis of how EU public RTD support influences the techno-economic regional landscape
by Clarysse, Bart & Muldur, Ugur
- 297-312 Who cooperates on R&D?
by Fritsch, Michael & Lukas, Rolf
- 313-332 Overseas innovations by Japanese firms: an analysis of patent and subsidiary data
by Belderbos, Rene
- 333-349 Utilization of social science research knowledge in Canada
by Landry, Rejean & Amara, Nabil & Lamari, Moktar
- 351-352 Book Review
- 354-355 Valuing Technology. Organisations, Culture and Change Janice McLaughlin, Paul Rosen, David Skinner and Andrew Webster, Routledge, London, 1999, 259 pp., [UK pound]19.99, ISBN: 0415 192 110
by Wyatt, Sally
2001, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-19 Structural reforms and technological behaviour: The sources and nature of technological change in Latin America in the 1990s
by Katz, Jorge
- 21-34 Technology use and plant closure1
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco
- 35-54 Global and domestic utilization of industrial relevant science: patent citation analysis of science-technology interactions and knowledge flows
by Tijssen, Robert J. W.
- 55-77 The organization of innovation in a transitional economy: business and government in Chinese electronic publishing
by Lu, Qiwen & Lazonick, William
- 79-97 Contribution of new technology-based firms to the strengthening of technological capabilities in intermediate economies
by Fontes, Margarida & Coombs, Rod
- 99-119 The growth of patenting and licensing by U.S. universities: an assessment of the effects of the Bayh-Dole act of 1980
by Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N. & Ziedonis, Arvids A.
- 121-141 Between data and decisions: the organization of agricultural economic information systems
by Wolf, Steven & Just, David & Zilberman, David
- 143-157 Patent applications and subsequent changes of performance: evidence from time-series cross-section analyses on the firm level
by Ernst, Holger
- 159-174 Determinants of location of overseas R&D activity of multinational enterprises: the case of US and Japanese corporations1
by Kumar, Nagesh
- 175-176 Book Review
- 176-177 Book Review
2000, Volume 29, Issue 9
- 1015-1031 Corporate strategic technological partnerships in the European information and communications technology industry
by Santangelo, Grazia D.
- 1033-1046 Innovation regimes, R&D and radical innovations in telecommunications
by Godoe, Helge
- 1047-1060 Domestic patents and developing countries: arguments for their study and data from Brazil (1980-1995)
by da Motta e Albuquerque, Eduardo
- 1061-1080 The shift towards intellectual capitalism -- the role of infocom technologies1
by Granstrand, Ove
- 1081-1093 Deregulation, technology imports and in-house R&D efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience
by Aggarwal, Aradhna
- 1095-1109 Managing R&D in technology-followers
by Forbes, Naushad & Wield, David
- 1111-1133 Technology policy and the regions -- the case of the BioRegio contest
by Dohse, Dirk
- 1135-1155 Venture capital and the birth of the local area networking industry
by von Burg, Urs & Kenney, Martin
- 1157-1163 Learning and the new growth theories: policy dilemma
by Firth, Lucy & Mellor, David
- 1165-1183 Heart of darkness: modeling public-private funding interactions inside the R&D black box
by David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H.
- 1185-1185 Letter to the Editor
by Rosenbloom, Richard S.
- 1187-1188 Reply by Prof. F. Malerba and L. Orsenigo to Prof. R Rosenbloom's letter of 2nd November regarding use of terminology in their recent Research Policy paper, Technological entry, exit and survival: an empirical analysis of patent data, Vol. 28 (6) 1999
by Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi
- 1189-1191 Book Review
- 1191-1193 Book Review
- 1193-1195 Book Review
2000, Volume 29, Issue 7-8
- 793-804 Innovation in complex products and system
by Hobday, Mike & Rush, Howard & Tidd, Joe
- 805-818 Complexity and the functions of the firm: breadth and depth
by Wang, Q. & von Tunzelmann, N.
- 819-831 Patterns of innovating complex technologies: a framework for adaptive network strategies
by Kash, Don E. & Rycoft, Robert W.
- 833-846 Entrapment in large technology systems: institutional commitment and power relations
by Walker, William
- 847-870 When shakeout doesn't occur: The evolution of the turboprop engine industry
by Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Giuri, Paola
- 871-893 The project-based organisation: an ideal form for managing complex products and systems?
by Hobday, Mike
- 895-911 Breadth and depth of technological capabilities in CoPS: the case of the aircraft engine control system
by Prencipe, Andrea
- 913-930 The product-process-organisation relationship in complex development projects
by Nightingale, P.
- 931-953 Organisational capabilities and learning in complex product systems: towards repeatable solutions
by Davies, Andrew & Brady, Tim
- 955-972 Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems
by Gann, David M. & Salter, Ammon J.
- 973-989 Innovation and learning in complex offshore construction projects
by Barlow, James
- 991-1013 Managing project-system interfaces: case studies of railway projects in restructured UK and German markets
by Geyer, Anton & Davies, Andrew
2000, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 679-710 Antibiotics, invention and innovation
by Kingston, William
- 711-724 Additionality of EU framework programmes1
by Luukkonen, Terttu
- 725-740 The evolution of market structure in semiconductors: the role of product standards
by Gruber, Harald
- 741-756 PhD job market: professional trajectories and incentives during the PhD
by Mangematin, V.
- 757-766 Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in Sub-Saharan Africa
by James, Jeffrey
- 767-781 Forms of research organisation and their responsiveness to external goal setting
by Wilts, Arnold
2000, Volume 29, Issue 4-5
- 437-447 The nature of innovation market failure and the design of public support for private innovation
by Martin, Stephen & Scott, John T.
- 449-469 How effective are fiscal incentives for R&D? A review of the evidence
by Hall, Bronwyn & Van Reenen, John
- 471-495 Do subsidies to commercial R&D reduce market failures? Microeconometric evaluation studies1
by Klette, Tor Jakob & Moen, Jarle & Griliches, Zvi
- 497-529 Is public R&D a complement or substitute for private R&D? A review of the econometric evidence
by David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Toole, Andrew A.
- 531-557 The U.S. patent system in transition: policy innovation and the innovation process
by Jaffe, Adam B.
- 559-566 Technology policy for a world of skew-distributed outcomes
by Scherer, F. M. & Harhoff, Dietmar
- 567-586 Research partnerships1
by Hagedoorn, John & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S.
- 587-602 Standardization in technology-based markets
by Tassey, Gregory
- 603-625 Models of technology diffusion
by Geroski, P. A.
- 627-655 Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory
by Bozeman, Barry
- 657-678 Evaluating technology programs: tools and methods
by Georghiou, Luke & Roessner, David
2000, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 331-348 Scaling trajectories in civil aircraft (1913-1997)
by Frenken, Koen & Leydesdorff, Loet
- 349-373 Institutions, information processing, and organization structure in research and development: evidence from the semiconductor industry
by West, Jonathan
- 375-389 Competing technologies and the diffusion of innovations: the emergence of energy-efficient lamps in the residential sector
by Menanteau, Philippe & Lefebvre, Herve
- 391-408 Japan's software industry: a failure of institutions?
by Anchordoguy, Marie
- 409-434 Does science push technology? Patents citing scientific literature
by Meyer, Martin
2000, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 109-123 The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations
by Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet
- 125-134 The virtual incubator: managing human capital in the software industry
by Nowak, Michael J. & Grantham, Charles E.
- 135-147 Technology transfer in transitional economies: a test of market, state and organizational models
by Sedaitis, Judith
- 149-167 Vial bodies: conflicting interests in the move to new institutional relationships in biological medicines research and regulation
by Morris, Norma
- 169-179 The evolution of rules for access to megascience research environments viewed from Canadian experience
by Langford, Cooper H. & Langford, Martha Whitney
- 181-192 Applying audition systems from the performing arts to R&D funding mechanisms: quality control in collaboration among the academic, public, and private sectors in Japan
by Kobayashi, Shin-ichi
- 193-203 The triple helix model as a motor for the creative use of telematics
by de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Rodrigues, Carlos & Esteves, Carlos & da Rosa Pires, Artur
- 205-223 The contrasting roles of government in the development of biotechnology industry in the US and Germany
by Giesecke, Susanne
- 225-241 The building of knowledge spaces in Mexico: a regional approach to networking
by Casas, Rosalba & de Gortari, Rebeca & Santos, Ma. Josefa
- 243-255 The triple helix: an evolutionary model of innovations
by Leydesdorff, Loet
- 257-272 A complexity approach to innovation networks. The case of the aircraft industry (1909-1997)
by Frenken, Koen
- 273-278 The place of universities in the system of knowledge production
by Godin, Benoit & Gingras, Yves
- 279-290 The university-industry-government relations in Latin America
by Sutz, Judith
- 291-301 Institutionalizing the triple helix: research funding and norms in the academic system
by Benner, Mats & Sandstrom, Ulf
- 303-312 Data withholding in academic medicine: characteristics of faculty denied access to research results and biomaterials
by Campbell, Eric G. & Weissman, Joel S. & Causino, Nancyanne & Blumenthal, David
- 313-330 The future of the university and the university of the future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm
by Etzkowitz, Henry & Webster, Andrew & Gebhardt, Christiane & Terra, Branca Regina Cantisano
2000, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-8 An analysis of the critical role of public science in innovation: the case of biotechnology
by McMillan, G. Steven & Narin, Francis & Deeds, David L.
- 9-29 Shifts in foreign trade, competitiveness and growth potential: from Baltics to 'Bal-techs'?
by Lankhuizen, Maureen
- 31-40 Pragmatism and self-organization: Research collaboration on the individual level
by Melin, Goran
- 41-58 Firm behaviour and innovative performance: An empirical exploration of the selection-adaptation debate
by Meeus, Marius T. H. & Oerlemans, Leon A. G.
- 59-79 Reconciling the conflict between the 'pollution-haven' hypothesis and an emerging trajectory of international technology transfer
by Letchumanan, Raman & Kodama, Fumio
- 81-98 The changing pattern of industrial scientific research collaboration in Sweden
by Okubo, Yoshiko & Sjoberg, Cecilia
1999, Volume 28, Issue 8
- 793-805 Innovation and inter-firm linkages: new implications for policy
by Nooteboom, Bart
- 807-818 The microeconomics of manufacturing modernization programs
by Feller, Irwin & Nelson, Jon P.
- 819-832 Do innovative activities matter to small firms in non-R&D-intensive industries? An application to export performance
by Sterlacchini, Alessandro
- 833-851 Technological transformations in history: how the computer regime grew out of existing computing regimes
by van den Ende, Jan & Kemp, Rene
- 853-871 The rise of clusters of innovative industries in Belgium during the industrial epoch
by Boschma, Ron A.
- 873-890 Making sense of diversity and reluctance: academic-industrial relations and intellectual property
by Rappert, Brian & Webster, Andrew & Charles, David
- 891-905 A resource-based analysis of the factors determining a firm's R&D activities
by Del Canto, Jesus Galende & Gonzalez, Isabel Suarez
1999, Volume 28, Issue 7
- 667-680 Determinants of the adoption of Information Technology: a case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India
by Lal, K.
- 681-698 Shaping Cyberspace--interpreting and transforming the Internet
by Thomas, Graham & Wyatt, Sally
- 699-717 Environmental policies and innovation: A knowledge-based perspective on cooperative approaches
by Aggeri, Franck