2002, Volume 31, Issue 5
2002, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 477-492 Inter-firm R&D partnerships: an overview of major trends and patterns since 1960
by Hagedoorn, John
- 493-507 Research joint ventures and firm level performance
by Benfratello, Luigi & Sembenelli, Alessandro
- 509-526 Science dependence of technologies: evidence from inventions and their inventors
by Tijssen, Robert J. W.
- 527-542 The effects of the US Plant Variety Protection Act on wheat genetic improvement
by Alston, Julian M. & Venner, Raymond J.
- 543-567 Patterns of technological learning among the strategic groups in the Korean Electronic Parts Industry
by Kim, Youngbae & Lee, Byungheon
- 569-588 Market versus technology drive in R&D internationalization: four different patterns of managing research and development
by von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver
- 589-609 'Location versus home country advantages' in R&D activities: some further results on multinationals' locational strategies
by Bas, Christian Le & Sierra, Christophe
- 611-632 Assessment of the scientific basis of interdisciplinary, applied research: Application of bibliometric methods in Nutrition and Food Research
by van Raan, A. F. J. & van Leeuwen, Th. N.
- 633-651 The origins and dynamics of Taiwan's R&D consortia
by Mathews, John A.
- 654-655 The Economics of Knowledge Production: Funding and Structure of University Research
by Llerena, Patrick
2002, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 303-328 Knowledge interactions between universities and industry in Austria: sectoral patterns and determinants
by Schartinger, Doris & Rammer, Christian & Fischer, Manfred M. & Frohlich, Josef
- 329-355 Introducing an infrastructure for joined-up-government in local public administration: a West Lothian case study
by Kinder, T.
- 357-379 Tacitness, codification of technological knowledge and the organisation of industry
by Balconi, Margherita
- 381-398 Who is interested in biotech? R&D strategies, knowledge base and market sales of Indian biopharmaceutical firms
by Ramani, Shyama V.
- 399-418 Academic patent quality and quantity before and after the Bayh-Dole act in the United States
by Mowery, David C. & Ziedonis, Arvids A.
- 419-435 Converting military technology through corporate entrepreneurship
by Azulay, Israel & Lerner, Miri & Tishler, Asher
- 437-455 Technology and market orientation in company participation in the EU framework programme
by Luukkonen, Terttu
- 457-474 Impacts of research universities on technological innovation in industry: evidence from engineering research centers
by Feller, Irwin & Ailes, Catherine P. & Roessner, J. David
- 475-476 The Economics of Science and Innovation: Paula E. Stephan, David B. Audretsch (Eds.), The International Library of Critical Writings in Economics, Vol. 117, Cheltenham, UK, and Northampton, MA, USA, 2000
by Elgar, Edward
2002, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 185-190 Editorial
by Andersen, Esben Sloth & Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Sorrn-Friese, Henrik
- 191-211 Continental, national and sub-national innovation systems--complementarity and economic growth
by Freeman, Chris
- 213-231 National systems of production, innovation and competence building
by Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent
- 233-245 Innovation systems: analytical and methodological issues
by Carlsson, Bo & Jacobsson, Staffan & Holmen, Magnus & Rickne, Annika
- 247-264 Sectoral systems of innovation and production
by Malerba, Franco
- 265-272 Technology, institutions, and innovation systems
by Nelson, Richard R. & Nelson, Katherine
- 273-290 Organizations, firms and institutions in the generation of innovation
by Coriat, Benjamin & Weinstein, Olivier
- 291-302 National systems of innovations are "x-efficient" (and x-effective): Why some are slow learners
by Niosi, Jorge
2002, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-18 Impediments to advanced technology adoption for Canadian manufacturers
by Baldwin, John & Lin, Zhengxi
- 19-30 Does economic liberalisation endanger indigenous technological developments?: An analysis of the Indian experience
by Katrak, Homi
- 31-53 Privatization processes and the redefinition of corporate R&D boundaries
by Munari, Federico & Roberts, Edward B. & Sobrero, Maurizio
- 55-72 Innovation and research policy in France (1980-2000) or the disappearance of the Colbertist state
by Mustar, Philippe & Laredo, Philippe
- 73-94 Does technological learning pay off? Inter-firm differences in technological capability-accumulation paths and operational performance improvement
by Figueiredo, Paulo N.
- 95-107 R&D and foreign sales in Swedish multinationals: a simultaneous relationship?
by Fors, Gunnar & Svensson, Roger
- 109-124 Growth and productive efficiency of university intellectual property licensing
by Thursby, Jerry G. & Kemp, Sukanya
- 125-144 Measuring knowledge spillovers in manufacturing and services: an empirical assessment of alternative approaches
by Kaiser, Ulrich
- 145-158 Public/private technology partnerships: evaluating SBIR-supported research
by Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T.
- 159-182 Strategic management of supplier-manufacturer relations in new product development
by Sobrero, Maurizio & Roberts, Edward B.
- 183-184 Knowledge and Investment: The Sources of Innovation in Industry: Rinaldo Evangelista, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, and Northampton, MA, USA, 1999
by Tether, Bruce S.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 9
- 1353-1354 Editorial
by Cohendet, Patrick & Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder
- 1355-1372 Expert systems: aspects of and limitations to the codifiability of knowledge
by Cowan, Robin
- 1373-1394 Inter-project learning: processes and outcomes of knowledge codification in project-based firms
by Prencipe, Andrea & Tell, Fredrik
- 1395-1407 Completion of knowledge codification: an illustration through the ISO 9000 standards implementation process
by Benezech, Daniele & Lambert, Gilles & Lanoux, Blandine & Lerch, Christophe & Loos-Baroin, Jocelyne
- 1409-1424 Crafting the virtual prototype: how firms integrate knowledge and capabilities across organisational boundaries
by D'Adderio, Luciana
- 1425-1442 Codified-tacit and general-specific knowledge in the division of labour among firms: A study of the software industry
by Grimaldi, Rosa & Torrisi, Salvatore
- 1443-1458 Organisational rules, codification and knowledge creation in inter-organisation cooperative agreements
by Avadikyan, Arman & Llerena, Patrick & Matt, Mireille & Rozan, Anne & Wolff, Sandrine
- 1459-1478 Technology transfer revisited from the perspective of the knowledge-based economy
by Amesse, Fernand & Cohendet, P.
- 1479-1500 Knowledge codification and the geography of innovation: the case of Brescia mechanical cluster
by Lissoni, Francesco
- 1501-1516 Business services as actors of knowledge transformation: the role of KIBS in regional and national innovation systems
by Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea
- 1517-1535 Consultants and experts in management consulting firms
by Creplet, F. & Dupouet, O. & Kern, F. & Mehmanpazir, B. & Munier, F.
- 1537-1551 The role of knowledge codification in the emergence of consensus under uncertainty: empirical analysis and policy implications
by Munier, Francis & Ronde, Patrick
- 1553-1561 Facing the problem of unbalanced development of knowledge across sectors and fields: the case of the knowledge base in primary education
by Foray, Dominique
- 1563-1591 The theoretical and policy implications of knowledge codification
by Cohendet, Patrick & Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder
2001, Volume 30, Issue 8
- 1165-1184 Diversification dynamics of the Japanese industry
by Gemba, Kiminori & Kodama, Fumio
- 1185-1201 Export behaviour of Italian manufacturing firms over the nineties: the role of innovation
by Basile, Roberto
- 1203-1219 Making and implementing foresight policy to engage the academic community: health and life scientists' involvement in, and response to, development of the UK's technology foresight programme
by Hanney, Steve & Henkel, Mary & Walden Laing, Dagmar von
- 1221-1234 Changing knowledge production and Latin American universities
by Arocena, Rodrigo & Sutz, Judith
- 1235-1251 Complementary assets, strategic alliances, and the incumbent's advantage: an empirical study of industry and firm effects in the biopharmaceutical industry
by Rothaermel, Frank T.
- 1253-1266 The internationalisation of technology analysed with patent data
by Guellec, Dominique & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno v.
- 1267-1287 The Indian software services industry
by Arora, Ashish & Arunachalam, V. S. & Asundi, Jai & Fernandes, Ronald
- 1289-1307 Firms' motivations for cooperative R&D: an empirical analysis of Spanish firms
by Bayona, Cristina & Garcia-Marco, Teresa & Huerta, Emilio
- 1309-1319 Exploring collaborative R&D network:: some new evidence in Japan
by Wen, Jiang & Kobayashi, Shinichi
- 1321-1340 The automobile technological systems : An empirical analysis of four European countries
by Leoncini, Riccardo & Montresor, Sandro
- 1341-1342 Foundation of the Economics of Innovation: Theory, Measurement and Practice: Hariolf Grupp (Ed.), Edward Elgar, Cheltenham UK, 1998, 521 pp., [UK pound]65.00, ISBN 1-85898-7164
by Gambardella, Alfonso
- 1342-1343 The Employment Impact of Innovation: Evidence and Policy: Marco Vivarelli and Mario Pianta (Eds.); Routledge, London and New York 2000
by Michie, Jonathan
- 1343-1344 Real Science -- What It Is, and What It Means: John Ziman, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 399 pp
by Schimank, Uwe
- 1350-1352 Sources of Industrial Leadership: Studies of Seven Industries: David C. Mowery, Richard R. Nelson (Eds.), Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 381 pp., price [UK pound] 37.50, ISBN 052164254X
by Lipsey, Richard G.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 7
- 993-1018 Cooperative research and development: who participates and in which industries do projects take place?
by Sakakibara, Mariko
- 1019-1039 Technology as a complex adaptive system: evidence from patent data
by Fleming, Lee & Sorenson, Olav
- 1041-1057 Technological clusters with a knowledge-based principle: evidence from a Delphi investigation in the French case of the life sciences
by Ronde, Patrick
- 1059-1068 The impact of patent protection, economy openness and national culture on R&D investment: a cross-country empirical investigation
by Varsakelis, Nikos C.
- 1069-1078 Science and knowledge flows: evidence from the French case
by Autant-Bernard, Corinne
- 1079-1090 Productivity growth and R&D expenditure in UK manufacturing firms
by Wakelin, Katharine
- 1091-1114 Comparing innovation systems: a framework and application to China's transitional context
by Liu, Xielin & White, Steven
- 1115-1138 Standardisation and particularisation in services: evidence from Germany
by Tether, Bruce S. & Hipp, Christiane & Miles, Ian
- 1139-1158 The persistence of innovative activities: A cross-countries and cross-sectors comparative analysis
by Cefis, Elena & Orsenigo, Luigi
- 1160-1161 China's Industrial Technology: Market Reform and Organisational Change: Shulin Gu, Routledge, London, 1999, 369 pp, [UK pound]65.00, ISBN 0415197414
by Wang, Q.
- 1161-1162 Schumpeter and the Endogeneity of Technology: Some American Perspectives (The Graz Schumpeter Lectures): Nathan Rosenberg; Routledge, London and New York, 2000, viii+125 pp, [UK pound] 50.00
by von Tunzelmann, G. N.
- 1162-1164 The Organization of Economic Innovation in Europe: Alfonso Gambardella and Franco Malerba (Eds.), Cambridge University Press, Cambridge,1999, [UK pound] 45.00, ISBN 0-521-64303-1
by Cowan, R.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 869-872 Innovations in European and US innovation policy
by Shapira, Philip & Klein, Hans & Kuhlmann, Stefan
- 873-889 Postindustrial technology policy
by Alic, John A.
- 891-903 Evolving frameworks for European collaboration in research and technology
by Georghiou, Luke
- 905-921 The erosion of state capacity and the European innovation policy dilemma: A comparison of German and EU information technology policies
by Grande, Edgar
- 923-936 Antitrust and technological innovation in the US: ideas, institutions, decisions, and impacts, 1890-2000
by Hart, David M.
- 937-951 Technology push-over: defense downturns and civilian technology policy
by Klein, Hans
- 953-976 Future governance of innovation policy in Europe -- three scenarios
by Kuhlmann, Stefan
- 977-992 US manufacturing extension partnerships: technology policy reinvented?
by Shapira, Philip
2001, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 711-724 Towards market repositioning in Central and Eastern Europe: international cooperative ventures in Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic
by Sadowski, Bert M.
- 725-734 Identifying criteria for public agricultural research decisions
by Braunschweig, Thomas & Janssen, Willem & Rieder, Peter
- 735-757 Organizational tension in international R&D management: the case of Japanese firms
by Asakawa, Kazuhiro
- 759-775 Classifying technology policy from an evolutionary perspective
by Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas
- 777-789 Proximity and localisation of corporate R&D activities
by Carrincazeaux, Christophe & Lung, Yannick & Rallet, Alain
- 791-804 Science-industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems
by Kaufmann, Alexander & Todtling, Franz
- 805-817 Development of national innovation policy in small developing countries: the case of Cyprus
by Hadjimanolis, Athanasios & Dickson, Keith
- 819-836 Why promising technologies fail: the neglected role of user innovation during adoption
by Douthwaite, B. & Keatinge, J. D. H. & Park, J. R.
- 837-849 Strange bedfellows in the personal computer industry: technology alliances between IBM and Apple
by Hagedoorn, John & Carayannis, Elias & Alexander, Jeffrey
- 851-868 Technology exchange and the foreign business sector in Russia
by Dyker, David A.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 535-588 The dynamics of technological innovation: the case of the pharmaceutical industry
by Achilladelis, Basil & Antonakis, Nicholas
- 589-610 Market- and committee-based mechanisms in the creation and diffusion of global industry standards: the case of mobile communication
by Funk, Jeffrey L. & Methe, David T.
- 611-624 The relative effectiveness of patents and secrecy for appropriation
by Arundel, Anthony
- 625-641 Public financing of cooperative R&D projects in Spain: the Concerted Projects under the National R&D Plan
by Ballesteros, Juan Acosta & Rico, Aurelia Modrego
- 643-661 Location and network effects on innovation success: evidence for UK, German and Irish manufacturing plants
by Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen
- 663-672 Towards a framework for justifying public agricultural R&D: the example of UK agricultural research policy
by Barnes, Andrew P.
- 673-680 Earnings distribution among Spanish engineers: research vs. non-research occupations
by Lassibille, Gerard
- 681-703 The changing composition of innovative activity in the US -- a portrait based on patent analysis
by Hicks, Diana & Breitzman, Tony & Olivastro, Dominic & Hamilton, Kimberly
- 705-705 On line and on paper: visual representations, visual culture and computer graphics in design engineering: Kathryn Henderson, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass. and London, 237 pages, 1998, ISBN 0-262-08269-1, Price $32.00/[UK pound]19.95
by Salter, Ammon
- 706-708 Turbulence in economics: an evolutionary appraisal of cycles and complexity in historical processes: Francisco Louca, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 1997, 400 pp., ISBN 1-85898-563-3, Price [UK pound]57.50
by Freeman, Chris
2001, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 357-361 Influence of interdisciplinarity on peer-review and bibliometric evaluations in physics research
by Rinia, E. J. & van Leeuwen, Th. N. & van Vuren, H. G. & van Raan, A. F. J.
- 363-389 Innovation in Israel 1968-1997: a comparative analysis using patent data
by Trajtenberg, Manuel
- 391-402 Innovating in Bulgaria -- two cases in the life of a laboratory before and after 1989
by Tchalakov, I.
- 403-423 Innovation needs patents reform
by Kingston, William
- 425-442 Intellectual property strategy in Japanese and UK companies: patent licensing decisions and learning opportunities
by Pitkethly, Robert H.
- 443-458 Inter-firm network policies and firm performance: evaluating the impact of initiatives in the United Kingdom
by Huggins, Robert
- 459-483 Technological regimes, catching-up and leapfrogging: findings from the Korean industries
by Lee, Keun & Lim, Chaisung
- 485-508 Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry
by Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo
- 509-532 The economic benefits of publicly funded basic research: a critical review
by Salter, Ammon J. & Martin, Ben R.
- 533-534 Slavo Radosevic Edward Elgar Chettenham, Northampton 1999, International Technology Transfer and Catch-up in Economic Development
by Walter, Gunter H.
2001, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 179-199 Unintended consequences of cooperative research: impact of industry sponsorship on climate for academic freedom and other graduate student outcome
by Behrens, Teresa R. & Gray, Denis O.
- 201-225 Design and policy choices for technology extension organizations
by Kolodny, Harvey & Stymne, Bengt & Shani, Rami & Figuera, Juan Ramon & Lillrank, Paul
- 227-244 The tangible contribution of R&D-spending foreign-owned plants to a host region: a plant level study of the Irish manufacturing sector (1980-1996)
by Kearns, Allan & Ruane, Frances
- 245-262 Technology, innovation capacity, and the export attitude of small manufacturing firms: a logit/tobit model
by Nassimbeni, Guido
- 263-273 Designing Dolly: interactions between economics, technology and science and the evolution of hybrid institutions
by Fransman, Martin
- 275-296 Regional cohesion in Europe? An analysis of how EU public RTD support influences the techno-economic regional landscape
by Clarysse, Bart & Muldur, Ugur
- 297-312 Who cooperates on R&D?
by Fritsch, Michael & Lukas, Rolf
- 313-332 Overseas innovations by Japanese firms: an analysis of patent and subsidiary data
by Belderbos, Rene
- 333-349 Utilization of social science research knowledge in Canada
by Landry, Rejean & Amara, Nabil & Lamari, Moktar
- 351-352 Book Review
- 354-355 Valuing Technology. Organisations, Culture and Change Janice McLaughlin, Paul Rosen, David Skinner and Andrew Webster, Routledge, London, 1999, 259 pp., [UK pound]19.99, ISBN: 0415 192 110
by Wyatt, Sally
2001, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-19 Structural reforms and technological behaviour: The sources and nature of technological change in Latin America in the 1990s
by Katz, Jorge
- 21-34 Technology use and plant closure1
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco
- 35-54 Global and domestic utilization of industrial relevant science: patent citation analysis of science-technology interactions and knowledge flows
by Tijssen, Robert J. W.
- 55-77 The organization of innovation in a transitional economy: business and government in Chinese electronic publishing
by Lu, Qiwen & Lazonick, William
- 79-97 Contribution of new technology-based firms to the strengthening of technological capabilities in intermediate economies
by Fontes, Margarida & Coombs, Rod
- 99-119 The growth of patenting and licensing by U.S. universities: an assessment of the effects of the Bayh-Dole act of 1980
by Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N. & Ziedonis, Arvids A.
- 121-141 Between data and decisions: the organization of agricultural economic information systems
by Wolf, Steven & Just, David & Zilberman, David
- 143-157 Patent applications and subsequent changes of performance: evidence from time-series cross-section analyses on the firm level
by Ernst, Holger
- 159-174 Determinants of location of overseas R&D activity of multinational enterprises: the case of US and Japanese corporations1
by Kumar, Nagesh
- 175-176 Book Review
- 176-177 Book Review
2000, Volume 29, Issue 9
- 1015-1031 Corporate strategic technological partnerships in the European information and communications technology industry
by Santangelo, Grazia D.
- 1033-1046 Innovation regimes, R&D and radical innovations in telecommunications
by Godoe, Helge
- 1047-1060 Domestic patents and developing countries: arguments for their study and data from Brazil (1980-1995)
by da Motta e Albuquerque, Eduardo
- 1061-1080 The shift towards intellectual capitalism -- the role of infocom technologies1
by Granstrand, Ove
- 1081-1093 Deregulation, technology imports and in-house R&D efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience
by Aggarwal, Aradhna
- 1095-1109 Managing R&D in technology-followers
by Forbes, Naushad & Wield, David
- 1111-1133 Technology policy and the regions -- the case of the BioRegio contest
by Dohse, Dirk
- 1135-1155 Venture capital and the birth of the local area networking industry
by von Burg, Urs & Kenney, Martin
- 1157-1163 Learning and the new growth theories: policy dilemma
by Firth, Lucy & Mellor, David
- 1165-1183 Heart of darkness: modeling public-private funding interactions inside the R&D black box
by David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H.
- 1185-1185 Letter to the Editor
by Rosenbloom, Richard S.
- 1187-1188 Reply by Prof. F. Malerba and L. Orsenigo to Prof. R Rosenbloom's letter of 2nd November regarding use of terminology in their recent Research Policy paper, Technological entry, exit and survival: an empirical analysis of patent data, Vol. 28 (6) 1999
by Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi
- 1189-1191 Book Review
- 1191-1193 Book Review
- 1193-1195 Book Review
2000, Volume 29, Issue 7-8
- 793-804 Innovation in complex products and system
by Hobday, Mike & Rush, Howard & Tidd, Joe
- 805-818 Complexity and the functions of the firm: breadth and depth
by Wang, Q. & von Tunzelmann, N.
- 819-831 Patterns of innovating complex technologies: a framework for adaptive network strategies
by Kash, Don E. & Rycoft, Robert W.
- 833-846 Entrapment in large technology systems: institutional commitment and power relations
by Walker, William
- 847-870 When shakeout doesn't occur: The evolution of the turboprop engine industry
by Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Giuri, Paola
- 871-893 The project-based organisation: an ideal form for managing complex products and systems?
by Hobday, Mike
- 895-911 Breadth and depth of technological capabilities in CoPS: the case of the aircraft engine control system
by Prencipe, Andrea
- 913-930 The product-process-organisation relationship in complex development projects
by Nightingale, P.
- 931-953 Organisational capabilities and learning in complex product systems: towards repeatable solutions
by Davies, Andrew & Brady, Tim
- 955-972 Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems
by Gann, David M. & Salter, Ammon J.
- 973-989 Innovation and learning in complex offshore construction projects
by Barlow, James
- 991-1013 Managing project-system interfaces: case studies of railway projects in restructured UK and German markets
by Geyer, Anton & Davies, Andrew
2000, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 679-710 Antibiotics, invention and innovation
by Kingston, William
- 711-724 Additionality of EU framework programmes1
by Luukkonen, Terttu
- 725-740 The evolution of market structure in semiconductors: the role of product standards
by Gruber, Harald
- 741-756 PhD job market: professional trajectories and incentives during the PhD
by Mangematin, V.
- 757-766 Trait-making for labour-intensive technology in Sub-Saharan Africa
by James, Jeffrey
- 767-781 Forms of research organisation and their responsiveness to external goal setting
by Wilts, Arnold
2000, Volume 29, Issue 4-5
- 437-447 The nature of innovation market failure and the design of public support for private innovation
by Martin, Stephen & Scott, John T.
- 449-469 How effective are fiscal incentives for R&D? A review of the evidence
by Hall, Bronwyn & Van Reenen, John
- 471-495 Do subsidies to commercial R&D reduce market failures? Microeconometric evaluation studies1
by Klette, Tor Jakob & Moen, Jarle & Griliches, Zvi
- 497-529 Is public R&D a complement or substitute for private R&D? A review of the econometric evidence
by David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Toole, Andrew A.
- 531-557 The U.S. patent system in transition: policy innovation and the innovation process
by Jaffe, Adam B.
- 559-566 Technology policy for a world of skew-distributed outcomes
by Scherer, F. M. & Harhoff, Dietmar
- 567-586 Research partnerships1
by Hagedoorn, John & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S.
- 587-602 Standardization in technology-based markets
by Tassey, Gregory
- 603-625 Models of technology diffusion
by Geroski, P. A.
- 627-655 Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory
by Bozeman, Barry
- 657-678 Evaluating technology programs: tools and methods
by Georghiou, Luke & Roessner, David
2000, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 331-348 Scaling trajectories in civil aircraft (1913-1997)
by Frenken, Koen & Leydesdorff, Loet
- 349-373 Institutions, information processing, and organization structure in research and development: evidence from the semiconductor industry
by West, Jonathan
- 375-389 Competing technologies and the diffusion of innovations: the emergence of energy-efficient lamps in the residential sector
by Menanteau, Philippe & Lefebvre, Herve
- 391-408 Japan's software industry: a failure of institutions?
by Anchordoguy, Marie
- 409-434 Does science push technology? Patents citing scientific literature
by Meyer, Martin
2000, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 109-123 The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations
by Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet
- 125-134 The virtual incubator: managing human capital in the software industry
by Nowak, Michael J. & Grantham, Charles E.
- 135-147 Technology transfer in transitional economies: a test of market, state and organizational models
by Sedaitis, Judith
- 149-167 Vial bodies: conflicting interests in the move to new institutional relationships in biological medicines research and regulation
by Morris, Norma
- 169-179 The evolution of rules for access to megascience research environments viewed from Canadian experience
by Langford, Cooper H. & Langford, Martha Whitney
- 181-192 Applying audition systems from the performing arts to R&D funding mechanisms: quality control in collaboration among the academic, public, and private sectors in Japan
by Kobayashi, Shin-ichi
- 193-203 The triple helix model as a motor for the creative use of telematics
by de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Rodrigues, Carlos & Esteves, Carlos & da Rosa Pires, Artur
- 205-223 The contrasting roles of government in the development of biotechnology industry in the US and Germany
by Giesecke, Susanne
- 225-241 The building of knowledge spaces in Mexico: a regional approach to networking
by Casas, Rosalba & de Gortari, Rebeca & Santos, Ma. Josefa
- 243-255 The triple helix: an evolutionary model of innovations
by Leydesdorff, Loet
- 257-272 A complexity approach to innovation networks. The case of the aircraft industry (1909-1997)
by Frenken, Koen
- 273-278 The place of universities in the system of knowledge production
by Godin, Benoit & Gingras, Yves
- 279-290 The university-industry-government relations in Latin America
by Sutz, Judith