Citations for "The Influence of Household Composition on Household Expenditure Patterns: Theory and Spanish Evidence"
by Deaton, Angus S & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Thomas, Duncan
- Michael R. Haines & Allen C. Goodman, 1989. "Buying the American Dream: Housing Demand in the United States in the Late Nineteenth Century," NBER Historical Working Papers 0005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Manacorda & Enrico Moretti, 2002.
"Intergenerational transfers and household structure: why do most Italian youths live with their parents?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20078, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marco Manacorda & Enrico Moretti, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Household Structure. Why Do Most Italian Youths Live With Their Parents?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0536, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robin Burgess & Juzhong Zhuang, 2000.
"Modernisation and son preference,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2115, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robin Burgess & Juzhong Zhuang, 2000. "Modernisation and Son Preference," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 29, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000.
"The social embeddedness of consumption - towards the relationship of income and expenditures over time in Germany,"
Working papers of the ZeS
06/2000, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000. "The Social Embeddedness of Consumption: Towards the Relationship of Income and Expenditures over Time in Germany," MPRA Paper 1128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Luisa Moltó & Ernest Reig & Ezequiel Uriel, 1990. "La demanda de productos alimenticios en la Comunidad Valenciana: un análisis de corte transversal," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(1), pages 149-164, January.
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 2010.
"How “Chicagoan” Are Gary Becker’S Economic Models Of Marriage?,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 377-395, September.
- Shoshana Grossbard, 2009. "How "Chicagoan" are Gary Becker's Economic Models of Marriage?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2637, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rozana Himaz, 2008. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Education Expenditure and Returns to Education: The Case of Sri Lanka," Economics Series Working Papers 393, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & Scott Rozelle, 2004.
"Is it Better to be a Boy? A Disaggregated Outlay Equivalent Analysis of Gender Bias in Papua New Guinea,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 115-136.
- Gibson, John & Rozelle, Scott, 2000. "Is It Better To Be A Boy? A Disaggregated Outlay Equivalent Analysis Of Gender Bias In Papua New Guinea," Working Papers 11990, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2012. "Expenditure on children: A Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies and parents' bargaining," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 792-813.
- Bourguignon, François, 1993. "Individus, familles et bien-être social," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(4), pages 243-258, décembre.
- Steven F. Koch & Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala, 2008. "Tobacco Substitution and the Poor," Working Papers 200832, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Diane Macunovich, 1999. "The Baby Boom As It Ages: How Has It Affected Patterns of Consumptions and Savings in the United States?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 7, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Mullahy, John & Sindelar, Jody, 1996.
"Employment, unemployment, and problem drinking,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 409-434, August.
- Héctor Manuel Zárate S., .
"Cambios en la Estructura Salarial:Una Historia desde la Regresión Cuantílica,"
Borradores de Economia
245, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Héctor Manuel Zárate S., 2005. "Cambios en la estructura salarial: una historia desde la regresión cuanfílica," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 339-364, octubre-d.
- Héctor Manuel Zárate S., 2003. "Cambios En La Estructura Salarial: Una Historia Desde La Regresión Cuantílica," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002089, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2005. "Intrahousehold Analysis Using Household Consumption Data: Would the Potential Benefit of Collecting Individual-Level Consumption Data Justify Its Cost?," MPRA Paper 23689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pashardes, Panos, 1995. "Equivalence scales in a rank-3 demand system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 143-158, September.
- Cliff Attfield & Sonia R Bhalotra, 1998.
"Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in Rural Pakistan: A Semi-parametric Analysis,"
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers
11, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Cliff Attfield, 1998. "Intrahousehold resource allocation in rural Pakistan: a semiparametric analysis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 463-480.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Cliff Attfield, 1998. "Intrahousehold resource allocation in rural Pakistan: a semi-parametric analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6679, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew Jones & Owen O'Donnell, .
"Equivalence Scales and the Costs of Disability,"
94/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Georgina Pizzolitto, 2007. "Curvas de Engel de Alimentos, Preferencias Heterogéneas y Características Demográficas de los Hogares: Estimaciones para Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0045, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- White, Howard & Masset, Edoardo, 2002.
"Child poverty in Vietnam: using adult equivalence scales to estimate income-poverty for different age groups,"
777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard White, 2005. "Child Poverty in Vietnam: Using Adult Equivalence Scales to Estimate Income-Poverty for Different Age Groups," Development and Comp Systems 0504016, EconWPA.
- Jin-Long Liu & Ching-Chun Hsu, 2004. "Economies of scale, gender discrimination, and cost of children," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 377-382.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:6:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hisham S. El-Osta, 2010. "Inequality decomposition of farm family living expenditures and the role of the life cycle," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(2), pages 245-266, August.
- Bruce Bradbury, 1996. "Household Income Sharing, Joint Consumption and the Expenditure Patterns of Australian Retired Couples and Single People," Discussion Papers 0066, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Michael R. Haines, 1989. "A State and Local Consumer Price Index for the United States in 1890," NBER Historical Working Papers 0002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rijo John, 2006.
"Crowding-out effect of tobacco expenditure and its implications on intra-household resource allocation,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2006-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rijo M John, 2006. "Crowding-out Effect of Tobacco Expenditure And Its Implications on Intra-Household Resource Allocation," Microeconomics Working Papers 22396, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Christophe Muller, 1997.
"Transient seasonal and chronic poverty of peasants: Evidence from Rwanda,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1997-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christophe Muller, 1997. "Transient seasonal and chronic poverty of peasants: evidence from Rwanda," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1997-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Luis Ayala & Rosa Martínez & Jesús Ruiz Huerta, 2003. "Equivalence scales in tax and transfer policies," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(3), pages 593-614, September.
- Gozalo, Pedro L., 1997. "Nonparametric bootstrap analysis with applications to demographic effects in demand functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 357-393, December.
- Lay, Jann & Golan, Jennifer, 2009.
"The Impact of Agricultural Market Liberalisation from a Gender Perspective: Evidence from Uganda,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009
20, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Lay, Jann & Golan, Jennifer, 2009. "The Impact of Agricultural Market Liberalisation from a Gender Perspective: Evidence from Uganda," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 39944, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bosch-Domenech, Antoni, 1991.
"Economies of scale, location, age, and sex discrimination in household demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1589-1595, December.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech, 1991. "Economies of scale, location, age and sex discrimination in household demand," Economics Working Papers 2, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lechene, V., 1993.
"Une revue de la littérature sur les échelles d'équivalence,"
DELTA Working Papers
93-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Valérie Lechene, 1993. "Une revue de la littérature sur les échelles d'équivalence," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 110(4), pages 169-182.
- Chen, Susan E. & Bhagowalia, Priya & Shively, Gerald, 2011.
"Input Choices in Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 561-568, April.
- Priya BHAGOWALIA & Susan E. CHEN & Gerald SHIVELY, 2007. "Input Choices In Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?," Working Papers 07-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jan Klavus, 1999. "Health care and economic well-being: estimating equivalence scales for public health care utilization," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 613-625.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2012. "The Passive Drinking Effect: A Collective Demand Application," Working Papers 05/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Sarmistha Pal, 2000. "Economic reform and household welfare in rural China: evidence from household survey data," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 187-206.
- Koohi-Kamali, Feridoon, 2008. "Intrahousehold inequality and child gender bias in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4755, The World Bank.
- Jennifer Golan & Jann Lay, 2008. "More Coffee, More Cigarettes? Coffee Market Liberalisation, Gender, and Bargaining in Uganda," Kiel Working Papers 1402, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bigsten, Arne & Shimeles, Abebe, 2004. "Prospects for 'Pro-Poor' Growth in Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Diane J. Macunovich, 1999.
"The fortunes of one's birth: Relative cohort size and the youth labor market in the United States,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 215-272.
- Diane Macunovich, 1999. "The Fortune of One's Birth: Relative Cohort Size and the Youth Labor Market in the United States," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 6, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2009.
"The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2010. "The measurement of child costs : a Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies," Working Papers 201001, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1992. "Equivalence Scale and Poverty Assessment in a Poor Country," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 1-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Shelley Phipps, . "Economics and Well-Being of Canadian Children," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 35, McMaster University.
- Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2008. "Remittances and the household’s expenditures on health," MPRA Paper 9572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aline Bütikofer, 2012. "Semiparametric Base-Independent Equivalence Scales and the Cost of Children in Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(I), pages 1-35, March.
- Horst Siebert, 2008. "Preventing financial instability and currency crises," Kiel Working Papers 1401, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jose M. Labeaga & Angel López, 1994. "Estimation of the welfare effects of indirect tax changes on spanish households: an anlysis of the 1992 vat reform," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 289-311, May.
- Bernarda Zamora, 2007.
"Does Female Participation Affect The Sharing Rule?,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2007-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bernarda Zamora, 2011. "Does female participation affect the sharing rule?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 47-83, January.
- Julio Cáceres & Dante Contreras, 1999. "Asignación de Recursos en los Hogares Pobres de Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(108), pages 727-760.
- Begoña Eguía & Cruz Angel Echevarría, . "Estructura de la edad poblacional y consumo privado en España," Studies on the Spanish Economy 117, FEDEA.
- Masako Oyama, 2006. "Measuring cost of children using equivalence scale on Japanese panel data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 409-415.
- World Bank, 2000. "Papua New Guinea : Poverty and Access to Public Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14973, The World Bank.
- HORI Masahiro & MITSUYAMA Nahoko & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2015. "New Evidence on Intra-Household Allocation of Resources in Japanese Households," ESRI Discussion paper series 321, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Parker, Susan W. & Wong, Rebeca, 1997. "Household income and health care expenditures in Mexico," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 237-255, June.
- David Sahn & Ari Gerstle, 2004. "Child allowances and allocative decisions in Romanian households," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(14), pages 1513-1521.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DONNI Olivier, 2010. "The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies and Parents? Bargaining," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-30, LISER.