Economies of scale, location, age and sex discrimination in household demand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bosch-Domenech, Antoni, 1991. "Economies of scale, location, age, and sex discrimination in household demand," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1589-1595, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1986. "On Measuring Child Costs: With Applications to Poor Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 720-744, August.
- Deaton, A. & Case, A., 1988. "Analysis Of Household Expenditures," Papers 28, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Deaton, Angus S & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Thomas, Duncan, 1989. "The Influence of Household Composition on Household Expenditure Patterns: Theory and Spanish Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 179-200, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Torregrosa Hetland, 2015.
"Did democracy bring redistribution? Insights from the Spanish tax system, 1960–90,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 294-315.
- Sara Torregrosa Hetland, 2014. "A fiscal revolution? Progressivity in the Spanish tax system, 1960-1990," Working Papers 2014/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Torregrosa-Hetland, Sara, 2016.
"Sticky Income Inequality In The Spanish Transition (1973-1990),"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 39-80, March.
- Sara Torregrosa Hetland, 2014. "Sticky income inequality in the Spanish transition (1973-1990)," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/319, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Ranjan Ray, 2000. "Poverty and expenditure pattern of households in Pakistan and South Africa: a comparative study," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 241-256.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TID-1998-09-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .