Regional differences in equivalence scales in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gianni Betti & Mehmet Karadag & Ozlem Sarica & Baris Ucar, 2017. "Regional Differences in Equivalence Scales in Turkey," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 63-69.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krishna Pendakur, 2005.
"Semiparametric estimation of lifetime equivalence scales,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 487-507.
- Pendakur, K., 1999. "Semiparametric Estimation of Lifetime Equivalence Scales," Discussion Papers dp99-9, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Fabrizio Balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2010. "Erratum to: Equivalence scales, the cost of children and household consumption patterns in Italy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 551-552, December.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1981. "Demographic Variables in Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1533-1551, November.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1335-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ray, Ranjan, 1983. "Measuring the costs of children : An alternative approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1985. "A Unified Approach to Incorporating Demographic or Other Effects into Demand Systems," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 1-18.
- Erwin Charlier, 2002. "Equivalence Scales in an Intertemporal Setting with an Application to the Former West Germany," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(1), pages 99-126, March.
- Fabrizio Balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2010. "Equivalence scales, the cost of children and household consumption patterns in Italy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 527-549, December.
- Buhmann, Brigitte, et al, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(2), pages 115-142, June.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baris Ucar & Gianni Betti, 2016. "The effect of a newborn on household poverty: a multi-indicator analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 742, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:139:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1722-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEQUIVALENCE SCALES; CHILD COSTS; REGIONAL EQUIVALENCE SCALES; ENGEL CURVE; REGIONAL DIFFERENCES; ALMOST IDEAL DEMAND SYSTEM; POVERTY MEASUREMENT; POVERTY INDICATORS; TURKEY; HBS; NUTS;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scn:015306:16979076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CyberLeninka) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask CyberLeninka to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://cyberleninka.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.