Linear household technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsakloglou, Panos, 1991. "Estimation and Comparison of Two Simple Models of Equivalence Scales for the Cost of Children," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 343-357, March.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "A nested test of the Barten model of equivalence scales," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 411-412.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1981. "Demographic Variables in Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1533-1551, November.
- Nelson, Julie A, 1992. "Methods of Estimating Household Equivalence Scales: An Empirical Investigation," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(3), pages 295-310, September.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1986. "On Measuring Child Costs: With Applications to Poor Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 720-744, August.
- Browning, Martin, 1992. "Children and Household Economic Behavior," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1434-1475, September.
- Muellbauer, John, 1980. "The Estimation of the Prais-Houthakker Model of Equivalence Scales," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 153-176, January.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1978. "Estimation of Complete Demand Systems from Household Budget Data: The Linear and Quadratic Expenditure Systems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 348-359, June.
- Muellbauer, John, 1977. "Testing the Barten Model of Household Composition Effects and the Cost of Children," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(347), pages 460-487, September.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1985. "A Unified Approach to Incorporating Demographic or Other Effects into Demand Systems," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 1-18.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1991. "The Rank of Demand Systems: Theory and Nonparametric Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 711-730, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0074-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincenzo Atella & Carlos Arias & Federico Perali & Raffaella Castagnini, 2003.
"Estimation of the Sharing Rule Between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales Within a Collective Consumption Framework,"
CEIS Research Paper
28, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Carlos Arias & Vincenzo Atella & Raffaella Castagnini & Federico Perali, 2003. "Estimation of the Sharing Rule between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales within a Collective Consumption Framework," CHILD Working Papers wp07_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Perali, Federico, 2008. "The second Engel law: Is it a paradox?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1353-1377, November.
- Antonella Caiumi & Federico Perali, 2015. "Who bears the full cost of children? Evidence from a collective demand system," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 33-64, August.
- Rowland, Christopher S. & Mjelde, James W. & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2017. "Policy implications of considering pre-commitments in U.S. aggregate energy demand system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 406-413.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:10:y:2001:i:1:d:10.1007_bf02511649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Kang Ernest & Chern, Wen S., 2003. "Food Demand In Urban China: An Application Of A Multi-Stage Censored Demand System," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21919, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liu, Kang Ernest & Chern, Wen S., 2004. "Translating And Scaling Of Budget Shares: An Empirical Analysis Of Chinese Urban Household Demand For Meat," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20001, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2011. "Improving the measurement of child welfare in the context of intra-household inequality," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 226-232, February.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2009. "Child welfare and intra-household inequality in Albania," Working Papers 149, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Chen, Shu-Ling & Chern, Wen S. & Lin, Yi-Ru & Liu, Kang Ernest, 2015. "Effects of food safety and health risk information on demand for food in Taiwan," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205452, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-si1-atalla is not listed on IDEAS
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2008. "The passive drinking effect: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers halshs-00586686, HAL.
- Daniela Kletzan & Angela Köppl & Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, 2002. "Sustainable Consumption: Economic Modelling," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 75(7), pages 457-465, July.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2012. "The Sharing Rule: Where Is It?," Working Papers 16/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:15:y:2000:i:3:p:275-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.