The Estimation of the Prais-Houthakker Model of Equivalence Scales
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Sunil Kumar & Renuka Mahadevan, 2008. "Construction of An Adult Equivalence Index to Measure Intra-household Inequality and Poverty: Case Study," Discussion Papers Series 363, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013.
"Considering Household Size in Contingent Valuation Studies,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79974, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013. "Considering household size in Contingent Valuation studies," FZID Discussion Papers 68-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Ahlheim, Michael & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013. "Considering household size in contingent valuation studies," MPRA Paper 62898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gould, Brian W. & Yen, Steven T., 2002. "Food Demand In Mexico: A Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19667, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012. "Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-43.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2010. "Country Inequality Rankings and Conversion Schemes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1068, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012. "Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992. "Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bierens, H.J. & Pott-Buter, H.A., 1987. "Specification of household expenditure functions and equivalence scales by nonparametric regression," Serie Research Memoranda 0044, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ursicino Carrascal Arranz, 1996. "Estimación de escalas de equivalencia de consumo mediante un modelo de demenda casi ideal (AIDS) ampliado," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 6, pages 25-38, Diciembre.
- C. Andrea Bollino & Federico Perali & Nicola Rossi, 2000. "Linear household technologies," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 275-287.
- Valérie Lechene, 1993. "Une revue de la littérature sur les échelles d'équivalence," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 110(4), pages 169-182.
- Lechene, V., 1993. "Une revue de la littérature sur les échelles d'équivalence," DELTA Working Papers 93-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Barewal, S. & Goddard, D., 1985. "The Parameters of Consumer Food Demand in Canada," Working Papers 243862, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- repec:lvl:pmmacr:2015-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Wittwer, 1993. "Évolution du coût de l'enfant avec le budget des ménages : quelques résultats," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 110(4), pages 183-196.
- Okamoto, Masato, 2012. "The Relationship between the Equivalence Scale and the Inequality Index and Its Impact on the Measurement of Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 37410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masato Okamoto, 2012. "The Relationship between the Equivalence Scale and the Inequality Index and its Impact on the Measurement of Income Inequality," LIS Working papers 575, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1982. "The testing and estimation of complete demand systems on household budget surveys," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 349-369.
- Michael Ahlheim & Ulrike Lehr, 2008. "Equity and Aggregation in Environmental Valuation," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 295/2008, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Biewen, Martin & Juhasz, Andos, 2013. "A Goodness-of-Fit Approach to Estimating Equivalence Scales," IZA Discussion Papers 7209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:48:y:1980:i:1:p:153-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed