Estimation and Comparison of Two Simple Models of Equivalence Scales for the Cost of Children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masako Oyama, 2006. "Measuring cost of children using equivalence scale on Japanese panel data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 409-415.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2009.
"The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2010. "The measurement of child costs : a Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies," Working Papers 201001, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Merz, Joachim & Faik, Jürgen, 1994. "Equivalence Scales Based on Revealed Preference Consumption Expenditure Microdata - The Case of West Germany," MPRA Paper 16297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz & Thesia Garner & Timothy M. Smeeding & Jürgen Faik & David Johnson, 1994.
"Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany,"
08, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Merz, Joachim & Garner, Thesia & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Faik, Jürgen & Johnson, David, 1994. "Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany," MPRA Paper 7233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DONNI Olivier, 2010. "The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies and Parents? Bargaining," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-30, LISER.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:24078 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 1992.
"Equivalence Scale and Poverty Assessment in a Poor Country,"
UP School of Economics Discussion Papers
199204, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1992. "Equivalence Scale and Poverty Assessment in a Poor Country," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 1-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- C. Andrea Bollino & Federico Perali & Nicola Rossi, 2000. "Linear household technologies," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 275-287.
- François Gardes & Christophe Starzec, 2004. "La question de l'identification des échelles d'équivalence : une estimation du coût de l'enfant sur des données de panel," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2012. "Expenditure on children: A Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies and parents' bargaining," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 792-813.
- Alex Sienaert, 2008. "Some Child Cost Estimates for South Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2008-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alex Sienaert, 2008. "Some Child Cost Estimates for South Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gerlinde Verbist & Wim Van Lancker, 2016. "Horizontal and Vertical Equity Objectives of Child Benefit Systems: An Empirical Assessment for European Countries," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1299-1318, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:101:y:1991:i:405:p:343-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.