Analysis Of Household Expenditures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, L., 1999.
"In Search of Gender Bias in Household Resource Allocation in Rural China,"
Economics Series Working Papers
99212, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Song, Lina, 2008. "In Search of Gender Bias in Household Resource Allocation in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 3464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Song, Lina, 2008. "In Search of Gender Bias in Household Resource Allocation in Rural China," MPRA Paper 8348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2007. "Searching for Equitable Energy Price Reform for Indonesia," MPRA Paper 1946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Magnus & Engvall, Anders & Kokko, Ari, 2006. "Determinants Of Poverty In Lao Pdr," EIJS Working Paper Series 223, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Mamit Deme & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2005. "A General Equilibrium Skill Acquisitions Model Of Development For Lesotho," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, June.
- Bosch-Domenech, Antoni, 1991.
"Economies of scale, location, age, and sex discrimination in household demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1589-1595, December.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech, 1991. "Economies of scale, location, age and sex discrimination in household demand," Economics Working Papers 2, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sheryl Hendriks & Michael Lyne, 2003. "Agricultural growth multipliers for two communal areas of KwaZulu-Natal," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 423-444.
More about this item
Keywordsexpenditures ; household ; social welfare ; consumer goods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobali:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .