Patterns of Aging in Thailand and Cote d'Ivoire
In: Topics in the Economics of Aging
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C.h., 1991. "Patterns of aging in Thailand and Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 81, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Angus Deaton & Christina H. Paxson, 1990. "Patterns of Aging in Thailand and Cote D'Ivoire," NBER Working Papers 3436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C.H., 1990. "Patterns Of Aging In Thailand And Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1986. "On Measuring Child Costs: With Applications to Poor Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 720-744, August.
- Deaton, Angus S & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Thomas, Duncan, 1989. "The Influence of Household Composition on Household Expenditure Patterns: Theory and Spanish Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 179-200, February.
- Timothy Smeeding & Barbara Torrey & John Coder, 1990. "The Change in the Economic Status of the Low-Income Elderly in Three Industrial Countries: Circa 1979-1986," LIS Working papers 47, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated".
"Retirement Systems in Developed and Developing Countries: Institutional Features, Economic Effects, and Lessons for Economies in Transition,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
94-3, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1993. "Retirement Systems in Developed and Developing Countries: Institutional Features, Economic Effects, and Lessons for Economies in Transition," NBER Working Papers 4424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "¿De qué manera la seguridad social y el ingreso repercuten en los arreglos de vida de los ancianos? Elementos de juicio de las reformas de México y Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4232, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "How Do Social Security and Income Affect the Living Arrangements of the Elderly? Evidence from Reforms in Mexico and Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4231, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3741-:d:176305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Scott Rozelle, 1998. "Aging, Well-Being, And Social Security In Rural North China," Working Papers benjamin-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.