Aging, Well-Being, And Social Security In Rural North China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus S. Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1992.
"Patterns of Aging in Thailand and Cote d'Ivoire,"
NBER Chapters,in: Topics in the Economics of Aging, pages 163-206
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C.H., 1990. "Patterns Of Aging In Thailand And Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C.h., 1991. "Patterns of aging in Thailand and Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 81, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Angus Deaton & Christina H. Paxson, 1990. "Patterns of Aging in Thailand and Cote D'Ivoire," NBER Working Papers 3436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, Anne & Deaton, Angus, 1998.
"Large Cash Transfers to the Elderly in South Africa,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1330-1361, September.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 1996. "Large Cash Transfers to the Elderly in South Africa," NBER Working Papers 5572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, A. & Deaton, A., 1996. "Large Cash Transfers to the Elderly in South Africa," Papers 176, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren, 1997. "Land, Factor Markets, and Inequality in Rural China: Historical Evidence," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 460-494, October.
- Angus S. Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1998. "Measuring Poverty among the Elderly," NBER Chapters,in: Inquiries in the Economics of Aging, pages 169-204 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Jia-Zhueng Fan, 2003.
"Ceaseless Toil? Health and Labor Supply of the Elderly in Rural China,"
benjamin-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Jia-Zhueng Fan, 2003. "Ceaseless Toil? Health and Labor Supply of the Elderly in Rural China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-579, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chen, Jing & Rozelle, Scott, 2003. "Market Emergence And The Rise And Fall Of Backyard Hog Production In China," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21969, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Loren Brandt & Dwayne Benjamin, 1999. "Markets and Inequality in Rural China: Parallels with the Past," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 292-295, May.
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Zhao, Changbao, 2010. "Can China's rural elderly count on support from adult children ? implications of rural-to-urban migration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5510, The World Bank.
- Alan de Brauw, 2003. "Are Women Taking over the Farm in China?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
More about this item
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:benjamin-98-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Maintainer) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: .