Citations for "The Effect of Income on Mortality: Evidence from the Social Security Notch"
by Stephen E. Snyder & William N. Evans
- Boyce, Christopher J. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2008.
"Do People Become Healthier after Being Promoted?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight, 2014.
"Recessions, Older Workers, and Longevity: How Long Are Recessions Good for Your Health?,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 92-119, August.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight, 2012. "Recessions, Older Workers, and Longevity: How Long Are Recessions Good For Your Health?," NBER Working Papers 18361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2007. "Human capital externalities and adult mortality in the U.S," Working Papers 2007-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ross Stolzenberg, 2011. "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night: The Effect of Retirement on Subsequent Mortality of U.S. Supreme Court Justices, 1801–2006," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1317-1346, November.
- Resul Cesur & Bahadir Dursun & Naci Mocan, 2014. "The Impact of Education on Health and Health Behavior in a Middle-Income, Low-Education Country," NBER Working Papers 20764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rablen, Matthew D. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2007.
"Mortality and Immortality,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
785, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rablen, Matthew D. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2008. "Mortality and immortality: The Nobel Prize as an experiment into the effect of status upon longevity," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1462-1471, December.
- Julian P. Cristia, 2009.
"Rising Mortality and Life Expectancy Differentials by Lifetime Earnings in the United States,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6756, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cristia, Julian P., 2009. "Rising mortality and life expectancy differentials by lifetime earnings in the United States," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 984-995, September.
- Julian Cristia, 2009. "Rising Mortality and Life Expectancy Differentials by Lifetime Earnings in the United States," Research Department Publications 4607, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Rob Alessie & Marike Knoef, 2013. "The Association Between Individual Income and Remaining Life Expectancy at the Age of 65 in the Netherlands," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 181-206, February.
- Espinosa, Javier & Evans, William N., 2008. "Heightened mortality after the death of a spouse: Marriage protection or marriage selection?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1326-1342, September.
- Stoian, Adrian & Fishback, Price, 2010.
"Welfare spending and mortality rates for the elderly before the Social Security era,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Adrian Stoian & Price V. Fishback, 2009. "Welfare Spending and Mortality Rates for the Elderly Before the Social Security Era," NBER Working Papers 14970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fichera, E.; & Gathergood, J.;, 2013.
"House Prices, Home Equity and Health,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
13/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Martin Salm, 2011.
"The Effect of Pensions on Longevity: Evidence from Union Army Veterans,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 595-619, 05.
- Salm, Martin, 2007. "The Effect of Pensions on Longevity: Evidence from Union Army Veterans," IZA Discussion Papers 2668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Salm, 2007. "The Effect of Pensions on Longevity: Evidence from Union Army Veterans," MEA discussion paper series 07118, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Manuel Flores & Adriaan Kalwij, 2013. "What do wages add to the health-employment nexus? Evidence from older European workers," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0054, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Binswanger, J. & Carman, K.G., 2011. "The Role of Desicion Making Processes in the Correlation between Wealth and Health," Discussion Paper 2011-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang H. Reichmuth & Samad Sarferaz, 2008. "The Influence of the Business Cycle on Mortality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-059, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- LEFEBVRE, Mathieu & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2011.
"Measuring poverty without the mortality paradox,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2011068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Melissa McInerney & Jennifer M. Mellor & Lauren Hersch Nicholas, 2013.
"Recession Depression: Mental Health Effects of the 2008 Stock Market Crash,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4263, CESifo Group Munich.
- McInerney, Melissa & Mellor, Jennifer M. & Nicholas, Lauren Hersch, 2013. "Recession depression: Mental health effects of the 2008 stock market crash," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1090-1104.
- Peter Eibich, 2014.
"Understanding the Effect of Retirement on Health Using Regression Discontinuity Design,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
669, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eibich, P.;, 2014. "Understanding the effect of retirement on health using Regression Discontinuity Design," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2014. "An empirical analysis of the importance of controlling for unobserved heterogeneity when estimating the income-mortality gradient," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(30), pages 913-940, October.
- Beomsoo Kim & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2012.
"Inheritances, health and death,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 127-144, 02.