Citations for "Existence And Persistence Of Price Dispersion: An Empirical Analysis"
by Saul Lach
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2004.
"The Law of one Price in the Russian Economy,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
15204, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2010. "The Law of One Price in the Russian Economic Space," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 3-19.
- Allen Head & Alok Kumar & Beverly Lapham, 2006.
"Market Power, Price Adjustment, and Inflation,"
1089, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lach, Saul & Moraga, Jose L., 2009.
"Asymmetric price effects of competition,"
IESE Research Papers
D/797, IESE Business School.
- Lach, Saul & Moraga-González, José-Luis, 2015. "Asymmetric Price Effects of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 10456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saul Lach & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2009. "Asymmetric Price Effects of Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-049/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fishman, Arthur & Simhon, Avi, 2003. "Can Income Equality Increase Competitiveness?," Discussion Papers 14983, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy, 2008.
"Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2007. "Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale," NBER Working Papers 13666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00839147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2013.
"Market Share Dynamics in a Duopoly Model with Word-of-Mouth Communication,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79994, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2014. "Market share dynamics in a duopoly model with word-of-mouth communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 178-206.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2008.
"Search cost and price dispersion in vertically related markets: the case of bank loans and deposits,"
0825, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alfredo Martin-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumas & Jesús Saurina, 2008. "Search Cost and Price Dispersion in Vertically Related Markets: The Case of Bank Loans and Deposits," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 297-323, December.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Jun Zhang, 2011. "¡§Fire Sales¡¨ in Housing Market: Is the House- Search Process Similar to a Theme Park Visit?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 311-329.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan & Patrick Scholten, 2006. "Information, Search, and Price Dispersion," Working Papers 2006-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Mick Silver, 2006. "Core Inflation Measures and Statistical Issues in Choosing Among Them," IMF Working Papers 06/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Wolter Hassink & Michiel Leuvensteijn, 2007. "Measuring Transparency in the Dutch Mortgage Market," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 23-47, March.
- Ross D. Hickey & David S. Jacks, 2010.
"Nominal Rigidities and Retail Price Dispersion in Canada over the Twentieth Century,"
NBER Working Papers
16098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross D. Hickey & David S. Jacks, 2011. "Nominal rigidities and retail price dispersion in Canada over the twentieth century," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 749-780, August.
- Kaplan, Greg & Menzio, Guido & Rudanko, Leena & Trachter, Nicholas, 2016.
"Relative Price Dispersion: Evidence and Theory,"
16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Kaplan, Greg & Menzio, Guido & Rudanko, Leena & Trachter, Nicholas, 2016. "Relative price dispersion: evidence and theory," Working Papers 16-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Greg Kaplan & Guido Menzio & Leena Rudanko & Nicholas Trachter, 2016. "Relative Price Dispersion: Evidence and Theory," NBER Working Papers 21931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avi Weiss & Joshua Sherman, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Search Costs and Price Dispersion," Working Papers 2014-06, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Christopher Parmeter, 2010. "Estimation of hedonic price functions with incomplete information," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-25, August.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan & Patrick Scholten, 2004. "Temporal Price Dispersion: Evidence from an Online Consumer Electronics Market," Working Papers 2004-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Eaton B. Curtis & MacDonald Ian A. & Meriluoto Laura, 2010.
"Existence Advertising, Price Competition and Asymmetric Market Structure,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Curtis B. Eaton & Ian A. MacDonald & Laura Meriluoto, 2008. "Existence Advertising, Price Competition, and Asymmetric Market Structure," Working Papers in Economics 08/20, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- ANDERSON, Simon & de PALMA, André, 2003.
CORE Discussion Papers
2003032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cason, T. & Friedman, D. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2003. "The dynamics of price dispersion, or Edgeworth variations," CeNDEF Working Papers 03-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Moraga-González, José Luis & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2008.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of search costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 820-848, July.
- Edgardo Arturo Ayala Gaytán, 2009. "Social network externalities and price dispersion in online markets," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 1-28, November.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel & Wagener, Florian, 2005. "The dynamics of price dispersion, or Edgeworth variations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 801-822, April.
- Barron, John M. & Taylor, Beck A. & Umbeck, John R., 2004. "Number of sellers, average prices, and price dispersion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1041-1066, November.
- Sebnem Bahadir-Lust & Jens-Peter Loy & Christoph R. Weiss, 2007. "Are they always offering the lowest price? An empirical analysis of the persistence of price dispersion in a low inflation environment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 777-788.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2007. "Mobility and Mean Reversion in the Dynamics of Regional Inequality," International Regional Science Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 335-361, October.
- Dhar, Tirtha & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Gould, Brian W., 2002. "Price Dispersion, Search, and Market Power," Working Papers 201549, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- David Bell & Christian Hilber, 2006. "An empirical test of the Theory of Sales: Do household storage constraints affect consumer and store behavior?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 87-117, June.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald Kenkel & Feng Liu, 2013.
"Who Pays Cigarette Taxes? The Impact of Consumer Price Search,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 516-529, May.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald S. Kenkel & Feng Liu, 2010. "Who Pays Cigarette Taxes? The Impact of Consumer Price Search," NBER Working Papers 15942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, .
"Export Market Integration in the European Union,"
- Joaquín Alegre & Maria Sard, 2006. "Tour operators' price strategie in the Balearic Islands," DEA Working Papers 19, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2003. "Decomposing the Dynamics of Regional Earnings Disparities in Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa03p90, European Regional Science Association.
- Castellari, Elena & Moro, Daniele & Platoni, Silvia & Sckokai, Paolo, 2015. "Price dispersion and inflation rates: evidence from scanner data," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207268, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Hanisch, Markus & Rommel, Jens & Mueller, Malte, 2012. "Variation In Farm Gate Milk Prices And The Cooperative Yardstick Revisited – Panel Evidence From The European Dairy Sectors," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137138, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sergey MALAKHOV, 2016.
"Law of One Price and Optimal Consumption-Leisure Choice Under Price Dispersion,"
Expert Journal of Economics,
Sprint Investify, vol. 4(1), pages 1-8.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2015. "Law of one price and optimal consumption-leisure choice under price dispersion," MPRA Paper 65273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2012.
"К Вопросу О Возможности Синтеза Концепции Удовлетворяющего Поиска И Неоклассической Доктрины
[A note on the synthesis of the satisficing concept and the neoclassical theory]," MPRA Paper 49494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ed Hopkins, 2006. "Price Dispersion," ESE Discussion Papers 150, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- William W. Nye, 2008. "The Implications of ‘Zeroing' on Enforcement of U.S. Antidumping Law," EAG Discussions Papers 200810, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- George Alessandria, 2005. "Consumer search, price dispersion, and international relative price volatility," Working Papers 05-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Schutz, Nicolas & Weiss, Christoph & Yontcheva, Biliana, 2015.
"Information and Price Dispersion: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Nicolas Schutz & Christoph R. Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2015. "Information and Price Dispersion. Theory and Evidence," WIFO Working Papers 502, WIFO.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zhang, Jun, 2011. "“Fire Sales” in housing market: is the house-searching process similar to a theme park visit?," MPRA Paper 29127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratul, Lahkar, 2011. "The dynamic instability of dispersed price equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1796-1827, September.
- Chad Syverson, 2004.
"Prices, Spatial Competition, and Heterogeneous Producers: An Empirical Test,"
04-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chad Syverson, 2006. "Prices, Spatial Competition, and Heterogenous Producers: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 12231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Eden & Matthew Jaremski, 2009. "Rigidity, Dispersion and Discreteness in Chain Prices," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0903, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hosken, Daniel S. & McMillan, Robert S. & Taylor, Christopher T., 2008. "Retail gasoline pricing: What do we know?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1425-1436, November.
- Sara Ellison & Christopher M. Snyder, 2014. "An Empirical Study of Pricing Strategies in an Online Market with High-Frequency Price Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 4655, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saul Lach, 2007.
"Immigration and Prices,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(4), pages 548-587, 08.
- Jürgen Bracht & Saul Lach & Eyal Winter, 2002. "Modeling Oligopolistic Price Adjustment in Micro Level Panel Data," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-24, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2011.
"An empirical model of search with vertically differentiated products,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(4), pages 729-757, December.
- Matthijs R Wildenbeest, 2009. "An Empirical Model of Search with Vertically Differentiated Products," Working Papers 2009-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2008. "Deviations from the Law of One Price in Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 2275, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anania, Giovanni & Nistico, Rosanna, 2012. "Price dispersion, search costs and consumers and sellers heterogeneity in retail food markets," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125594, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sandholm, William H., 2015. "Population Games and Deterministic Evolutionary Dynamics," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, volume 4, chapter 13, pages 703-778 Elsevier.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2005. "Interest rate dispersion in deposit and loan markets," Working Papers 0506, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Laurent Gobillon & François-Charles Wolff & Patrice Guillotreau, 2013. "The anatomy of prices on the French fish market," PSE Working Papers halshs-00839147, HAL.
- Jacint Balaguer Coll & José C. Pernías, 2010. "Spatial density, average prices and price dispersion. Evidence from the Spanish hotel industry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Eyal Baharad & Benjamin Eden, 2003.
"Price Rigidity and Price Dispersion: Evidence from Micro Data,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0321, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Eyal Baharad & Benjamin Eden, 2004. "Price Rigidity and Price Dispersion: Evidence from Micro Data," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 613-641, July.
- Bernd Jost, 2012. "Price Dispersion, Search Costs and Spatial Competition: Evidence from the Austrian Retail Gasoline Market," NEURUS papers neurusp166, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Anania, Giovanni & Nisticò, Rosanna, 2014. "Price dispersion and seller heterogeneity in retail food markets," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 190-201.