Citations for "Existence And Persistence Of Price Dispersion: An Empirical Analysis"
by Saul Lach
- Ross D. Hickey & David S. Jacks, 2010.
"Nominal Rigidities and Retail Price Dispersion in Canada over the Twentieth Century,"
NBER Working Papers
16098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross D. Hickey & David S. Jacks, 2011. "Nominal rigidities and retail price dispersion in Canada over the twentieth century," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 749-780, August.
- Laurent Gobillon & François-Charles Wolff & Patrice Guillotreau, 2013. "The anatomy of prices on the French fish market," PSE Working Papers halshs-00839147, HAL.
- Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2011.
"An empirical model of search with vertically differentiated products,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(4), pages 729-757, December.
- Matthijs R Wildenbeest, 2009. "An Empirical Model of Search with Vertically Differentiated Products," Working Papers 2009-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2014.
"Market share dynamics in a duopoly model with word-of-mouth communication,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 178-206.
- Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2013. "Market Share Dynamics in a Duopoly Model with Word-of-Mouth Communication," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79994, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- David Bell & Christian Hilber, 2006. "An empirical test of the Theory of Sales: Do household storage constraints affect consumer and store behavior?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 87-117, June.
- George Alessandria, 2005. "Consumer search, price dispersion, and international relative price volatility," Working Papers 05-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2004.
"The Law of one Price in the Russian Economy,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
15204, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2010. "The Law of One Price in the Russian Economic Space," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 3-19.
- Joaquín Alegre & Maria Sard, 2006. "Tour operators' price strategie in the Balearic Islands," DEA Working Papers 19, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Wolter Hassink & Michiel Leuvensteijn, 2007. "Measuring Transparency in the Dutch Mortgage Market," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 23-47, March.
- Barron, John M. & Taylor, Beck A. & Umbeck, John R., 2004. "Number of sellers, average prices, and price dispersion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1041-1066, November.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan & Patrick Scholten, 2004. "Temporal Price Dispersion: Evidence from an Online Consumer Electronics Market," Working Papers 2004-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2007. "Mobility and Mean Reversion in the Dynamics of Regional Inequality," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(4), pages 335-361, October.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2004.
"Export market integration in the European Union,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 271-301, November.
- Sara Ellison & Christopher M. Snyder, 2014. "An Empirical Study of Pricing Strategies in an Online Market with High-Frequency Price Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 4655, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2005. "Interest rate dispersion in deposit and loan markets," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0506, Banco de Espa�a.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2008.
"Search cost and price dispersion in vertically related markets: the case of bank loans and deposits,"
Banco de Espa�a Working Papers
0825, Banco de Espa�a.
- Alfredo Martin-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumas & Jesús Saurina, 2008. "Search Cost and Price Dispersion in Vertically Related Markets: The Case of Bank Loans and Deposits," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 297-323, December.
- Hanisch, Markus & Rommel, Jens & Mueller, Malte, 2012. "Variation In Farm Gate Milk Prices And The Cooperative Yardstick Revisited – Panel Evidence From The European Dairy Sectors," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137138, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Chad Syverson, 2004.
"Prices, Spatial Competition, and Heterogeneous Producers: An Empirical Test,"
04-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chad Syverson, 2006. "Prices, Spatial Competition, and Heterogenous Producers: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 12231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mick Silver, 2006. "Core Inflation Measures and Statistical Issues in Choosing Among them," IMF Working Papers 06/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Allen Head & Alok Kumar & Beverly Lapham, 2010.
"Market Power, Price Adjustment, And Inflation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(1), pages 73-98, 02.
- William W. Nye, 2008. "The Implications of ‘Zeroing' on Enforcement of U.S. Antidumping Law," EAG Discussions Papers 200810, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Moraga-González, José Luis & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation of search costs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 820-848, July.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 0000. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Search Costs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-019/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan & Patrick Scholten, 2006. "Information, Search, and Price Dispersion," Working Papers 2006-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2007.
"Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale,"
NBER Working Papers
13666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy, 2008. "Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale," IZA Discussion Papers 3368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cason, T. & Friedman, D. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2003.
"The dynamics of price dispersion, or Edgeworth variations,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
03-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel & Wagener, Florian, 2005. "The dynamics of price dispersion, or Edgeworth variations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 801-822, April.
- Jacint Balaguer Coll & José C. Pernías, 2010. "Spatial density, average prices and price dispersion. Evidence from the Spanish hotel industry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Eyal Baharad & Benjamin Eden, 2004.
"Price Rigidity and Price Dispersion: Evidence from Micro Data,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 613-641, July.
- Eyal Baharad & Benjamin Eden, 2003. "Price Rigidity and Price Dispersion: Evidence from Micro Data," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0321, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jürgen Bracht & Saul Lach & Eyal Winter, 2002. "Modeling Oligopolistic Price Adjustment in Micro Level Panel Data," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-24, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Saul Lach, 2007.
"Immigration and Prices,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(4), pages 548-587, 08.
- Sebnem Bahadir-Lust & Jens-Peter Loy & Christoph R. Weiss, 2007. "Are they always offering the lowest price? An empirical analysis of the persistence of price dispersion in a low inflation environment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 777-788.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Jun Zhang, 2011. "¡§Fire Sales¡¨ in Housing Market: Is the House- Search Process Similar to a Theme Park Visit?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 311-329.
- Ratul, Lahkar, 2011. "The dynamic instability of dispersed price equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1796-1827, September.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Christopher Parmeter, 2010. "Estimation of hedonic price functions with incomplete information," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-25, August.
- Anania, Giovanni & Nistico, Rosanna, 2012. "Price dispersion, search costs and consumers and sellers heterogeneity in retail food markets," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125594, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2008. "Deviations from the Law of One Price in Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 2275, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zhang, Jun, 2011. "“Fire Sales” in housing market: is the house-searching process similar to a theme park visit?," MPRA Paper 29127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ed Hopkins, 2006. "Price Dispersion," ESE Discussion Papers 150, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2012.
"К Вопросу О Возможности Синтеза Концепции Удовлетворяющего Поиска И Неоклассической Доктрины
[A note on the synthesis of the satisficing concept and the neoclassical theory]," MPRA Paper 49494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2003. "Decomposing the Dynamics of Regional Earnings Disparities in Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa03p90, European Regional Science Association.
- Saul Lach & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2009. "Asymmetric Price Effects of Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-049/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- ANDERSON, Simon & de PALMA, André, 2003.
CORE Discussion Papers
2003032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:dgr:uvatin:0000019 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00839147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curtis B. Eaton & Ian A. MacDonald & Laura Meriluoto, 2008.
"Existence Advertising, Price Competition, and Asymmetric Market Structure,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/20, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Eaton B. Curtis & MacDonald Ian A. & Meriluoto Laura, 2010. "Existence Advertising, Price Competition and Asymmetric Market Structure," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Bernd Jost, 2012. "Price Dispersion, Search Costs and Spatial Competition: Evidence from the Austrian Retail Gasoline Market," NEURUS papers neurusp166, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Fishman, Arthur & Simhon, Avi, 2003. "Can Income Equality Increase Competitiveness?," Discussion Papers 14983, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Edgardo Arturo Ayala Gaytán, 2009. "Social network externalities and price dispersion in online markets," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 1-28, November.
- Anania, Giovanni & Nisticò, Rosanna, 2014. "Price dispersion and seller heterogeneity in retail food markets," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 190-201.
- Avi Weiss & Joshua Sherman, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Search Costs and Price Dispersion," Working Papers 2014-06, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hosken, Daniel S. & McMillan, Robert S. & Taylor, Christopher T., 2008. "Retail gasoline pricing: What do we know?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1425-1436, November.