Citations for "Endogenous Growth and Cycles"
by Joseph E. Stiglitz
- Atanas Leonidov, 2006. "Endogenous Theory of Growth and Main Economic Schools," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 38-70.
- Simona Bovha-Padilla & Joze P. Damijan & Jozef Konings, 2009. "Financial Constraints and the Cyclicality of R&D Investment:Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 23909, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese, 2012.
"Innovation and employment in economic cycles,"
1203, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- John C. Williams & Charles I. Jones, 1995.
"Too much of a good thing? The economics of investment in R&D,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
95-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jones, Charles I & Williams, John C, 2000. "Too Much of a Good Thing? The Economics of Investment in R&D," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 65-85, March.
- Jones, C-I & Williams, J-C, 1996. "Too Much of a Good Thing? The Economics of Investment in R&D," Papers 538, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, 1999. "Too Much of a Good Thing? The Economics of Investment in R&D"," Working Papers 99015, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, . "Too Much of a Good Thing? The Economics of Investment in R&D," Working Papers 95006, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, . "Too Much of a Good Thing? The Economics of Investment in R&D," Working Papers 96005, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, 1999. "Too Much of a Good Thing? The Economics of Investment in R&D," NBER Working Papers 7283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Michael Cox, 1993. "Technological unemployment," Working Papers 9314, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2009. "Stochastic Business Cycle Volatilities, Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth: Lessons from the Global Credit Market Crisis," Working papers 2009-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Werner Smolny, 2003. "Determinants of innovation behaviour and investment estimates for west-german manufacturing firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 449-463.
- Damián Tojeiro-Rivero & Rosina Moreno & Erika Badillo, 2016. "“Breakthrough innovations: The impact of foreign acquisition of knowledge"," IREA Working Papers 201614, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2016.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2009. "Efficiency and frontier technology in the aftermath of recessions: international evidence," Studies in Economics 0922, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Badinger, Harald, 2010. "Output volatility and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 15-18, January.
- Miguel A. LeÃ³n-Ledesma & Matteo Lanzafame, 2010. "The Endogenous Nature of the â€˜Naturalâ€™ Rate of Growth," Chapters, in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008.
"Schumpeter Meeting Keynes: A Policy-Friendly Model of Endogenous Growth and Business Cycles,"
50/2008, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Roventini, Andrea, 2010. "Schumpeter meeting Keynes: A policy-friendly model of endogenous growth and business cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1748-1767, September.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "Schumpeter Meeting Keynes: A Policy-Friendly Model of Endogenous Growth and Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2008/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mouzas, Stefanos, 2006. "Efficiency versus effectiveness in business networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1124-1132, October.
- Jim Malley & Anton Muscatelli & Ulrich Woitek, 1998. "The Interaction Between Business Cycles and Productivity Growth: Evidence from US Industrial Data," Working Papers 9805, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 1998.
- Michaël Assous & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business Cycles and Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Harald Badinger, 2012.
"Output Volatility, Economic Growth, and Cross-Country Spillovers: New Evidence for the G7 Countries,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Harald Badinger, 2012. "Output Volatility, Economic Growth, and Cross-Country Spillovers: New Evidence for the G7 Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp141, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Arkadiusz Œwiadek, 2013. "Economic Cycle And Regional Innovative Activity In The Pomeranian Industrial System In 2009-11," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 7(1), pages 8-16, December.
- Erik Canton & Harald Uhlig, 1999.
"Growth and the cycle: Creative destruction versus entrenchment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 239-266, October.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S. & Canton, E.J.F., 1997. "Growth and the Cycle : Creative Destruction versus Entrenchment," Discussion Paper 1997-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tom Schmitz, 2016. "Endogenous Growth, Firm Heterogeneity and the Long-run Impact of Financial Crises," 2016 Meeting Papers 609, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Harald Badinger, 2008. "Cyclical Fiscal Policy, Output Volatility, and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2268, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mark Freel, 2007. "Are Small Innovators Credit Rationed?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 23-35, January.
- Guiso, Luigi, 1998.
"High-tech firms and credit rationing,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 39-59, March.
- Bernd Ebersberger & Andreas Pyka, 2000. "Innovation and Sectoral Employment: A Trade-Off between Compensation Mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series 191, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Jorg Dopke, 2004. "How Robust is the Empirical Link between Business-Cycle Volatility and Long-Run Growth in OECD Countries?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23.
- repec:fip:feddrp:9314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hud, Martin & Hussinger, Katrin, 2014.
"The impact of R&D subsidies during the crisis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
14-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Antonakakis, N. & Badinger, H., 2016. "Economic growth, volatility, and cross-country spillovers: New evidence for the G7 countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 352-365.
- Fortin, Pierre, 1994. "Les récessions font-elles progresser l’économie?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(3), pages 291-297, septembre.
- Capasso, Salvatore & Mavrotas, George, 2010. "Loan processing costs, information asymmetries and the speed of technology adoption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 358-367, January.
- Daniel Giedeman & Paul Isely & Gerald Simons, 2006. "Innovation and the Business Cycle: A Comparison of the U.S. Semiconductor and Automobile Industries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 277-286, May.
- Capasso, Salvatore & Mavrotas, George, 2003. "Loan Processing Costs and Information Asymmetries-Implications for Financial Sector Development and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bulent Guloglu & R. Tekin, 2012. "A Panel Causality Analysis of the Relationship among Research and Development, Innovation, and Economic Growth in High-Income OECD Countries," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(1), pages 32-47, June.