Business cycles and productivity growth: Are temporary downturns productive or wasteful?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hart, Robert A & Malley, Jim, 1996.
"Excess Labour and the Business Cycle: A Comparative Study of Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 325-342, May.
- Robert A Hart & James R Malley, 1993. "Excess Labour and the Business Cycle: A Comparativer Study of Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States," Working Papers Series 93/6, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Bean, Charles R., 1990. "Endogenous growth and the procyclical behaviour of productivity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 355-363, May.
- Bean, C., 1989. "Endogenous Growth And The Procyclical Behaviour Of Productivity," Papers 369, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Bean, Charles & Pissarides, Christopher, 1993. "Unemployment, consumption and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 837-854, May.
- C Bean & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1992. "Unemployment, Consumption and Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0100, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Malley, Jim & Muscatelli, V. Anton, 1997. "Productivity shocks and employment: evidence from US industrial data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 97-105, November.
- V. Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli, 2001. "Unemployment and growth: some empirical evidence from structural time series models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1083-1088. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)