Business Cycles and Productivity Growth: Are Temporary Downturns Productive or Wasteful?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Adam Smith Building, Glasgow G12 8RT|
Phone: 0141 330 4618
Fax: 0141 330 4940
Web page: http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/business/research/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hart, Robert A & Malley, Jim, 1996.
"Excess Labour and the Business Cycle: A Comparative Study of Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 325-342, May.
- Robert A Hart & James R Malley, 1993. "Excess Labour and the Business Cycle: A Comparativer Study of Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States," Working Papers Series 93/6, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Bean, Charles R., 1990. "Endogenous growth and the procyclical behaviour of productivity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 355-363, May.
- Bean, C., 1989. "Endogenous Growth And The Procyclical Behaviour Of Productivity," Papers 369, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Malley, Jim & Muscatelli, V. Anton, 1997. "Productivity shocks and employment: evidence from US industrial data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 97-105, November.
- V. Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli, 2001. "Unemployment and growth: some empirical evidence from structural time series models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1083-1088.
- Bean, Charles & Pissarides, Christopher, 1993. "Unemployment, consumption and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 837-854, May.