Citations for "Globalization of IT Services and White Collar Jobs: The Next Wave of Productivity Growth"
by Catherine L. Mann
- Philipp Engler & Michael Fidora & Christian Thimann, 2009.
"External Imbalances and the US Current Account: How Supply-Side Changes Affect an Exchange Rate Adjustment ,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 927-941, November.
- Engler, Philipp & Fidora, Michael & Thimann, Christian, 2007. "External imbalances and the US current account: how supply-side changes affect an exchange rate adjustment," Working Paper Series 0761, European Central Bank.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Christian Lutz, 2012. "Green ICT Dynamics: Key Issues and Findings for Germany," EIIW Discussion paper disbei188, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005.
"Fear of service outsourcing: is it justified?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 308-347, 04.
- Steinfeld, Edward S., 2004. "China's Shallow Integration: Networked Production and the New Challenges for Late Industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1971-1987, November.
- Rosario Crinò, 2007.
"Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2040, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rosario Crinò, 2009. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 775.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rosario Crinò, 2009. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," Working Papers 391, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ashish Arora & Alfonso Gambardella, 2005.
"The Globalization of the Software Industry: Perspectives and Opportunities for Developed and Developing Countries,"
in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 1-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asish Arora & Alfonso Gambardella, 2004. "The Globalization of the Software Industry: Perspectives and Opportunities for Developed and Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 10538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erkki Liikanen, 2004. "Outsourcing, Offshoring - Adjustment of Europe’s Industries in a Competitive World," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 8-16, October.
- Lin, Songhua & Ma, Alyson C., 2012. "Outsourcing and productivity: Evidence from Korean data," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 39-49.
- Patricia C. Walker, 2003. "Survey Data Collection Over the Internet at the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis," BEA Papers 0032, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Karabay, Bilgehan & McLaren, John, 2010.
"Trade, offshoring, and the invisible handshake,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 26-34, September.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2009.
"Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of U.S. Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
15592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2013. "Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of US Productivity Growth," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93, February.
- Andrew Figura & William Wascher, 2008. "The causes and consequences of economic restructuring: evidence from the early 21st century," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Bradford Jensen & Lori G. Kletzer, 2005. "Tradable Services: Understanding the Scope and Impact of Services Outsourcing," Working Paper Series WP05-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Greene, William, 2005. "Growth in Services Outsourcing to India: Propellant or Drain on the U.S. Economy?," Working Papers 15865, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Weidenbaum, Murray, 2005. "Outsourcing: Pros and cons," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 311-315.
- Surendra Gera & Samuel Laryea & Thitima Songsakul, 2005. "International Mobility of Skilled Labour: Analytical and Empirical Issues, and Research Priorities," International Trade 0507004, EconWPA.
- Peter D. Ørberg Jensen & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard & Nicolai Søndergaard Laugesen, 2006. "Offshoring in Europe—Evidence of a Two-Way Street from Denmark," Working Paper Series WP06-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gu, Wulong & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Outsourcing and Offshoring in Canada," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008055e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Fabrizio Onida, 2005. "US, Europe and the developing world: transatlantic challenges for world integration," KITeS Working Papers 164, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2005.
- Runjuan Liu & Daniel Trefler, 2008. "Much Ado About Nothing: American Jobs and the Rise of Service Outsourcing to China and India," NBER Working Papers 14061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fergal McCann, 2009. "Outsourcing and Firm Productivity in Irish Manufacturing," FIW Working Paper series 021, FIW.
- Jacob Kirkegaard, 2004. "Outsourcing, Offshoring - Offshore Outsourcing – Much Ado about What?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 22-29, October.
- Nana Bourtchouladze, 2007. "Offshoring and Heterogeneous Firms: One Job Offshored, One Job Lost?," IHEID Working Papers 28-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Dec 2007.
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2009. "Globalization, Offshoring and Economic Insecurity in Industrialized Countries," Working Papers 87, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Fuster García, Begoña & Martínez Mora, Carmen, 2013. "Offshoring of Services in Spain: International Fragmentation of Activities or Change in Procurement Sources?/Offshoring de Servicios en España: ¿Fragmentación internacional de actividades o cambio en ," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 655-676, Septiembr.
- Ufuk Demiroglu, 2008.
"Offshoring of Service Jobs,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 8(1), pages 17-63.
- Gu, Wulong & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Impartition et delocalisation au Canada," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2008055f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Service offshoring, Productivity, and Employment; Evidence From the United States," IMF Working Papers 05/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Anderton & Paul Hiebert, . "The Impact of Globalisation on the Euro Area Macroeconomy," Discussion Papers 09/14, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Lael Brainard & Robert Litan, 2004. "Outsourcing, Offshoring - Service Offshoring: Bane or Boon and What to Do?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 3-7, October.
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2008. "Offshoring: Why Do Stories Differ?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2232, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert E. Yuskavage & Erich H. Strassner & Gabriel W. Medeiros, 2009. "Outsourcing and Imported Services in BEA's Industry Accounts," NBER Chapters, in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 247-283 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosario Crino, 2006. "Are U.S. White-Collar Really at Risk of Service Offshoring?," KITeS Working Papers 183, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2006.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Lori G. Kletzer, 2008. ""Fear" and Offshoring: The Scope and Potential Impact of Imports and Exports of Services," Policy Briefs PB08-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- C�cile Denis & Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner R�ger, 2006. "Globalisation : trends, issues and macro implications for the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 254, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2005. "Outsourcing and Offshoring: Pushing the European Model Over the Hill, Rather Than Off the Cliff!," Working Paper Series WP05-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Stack, Martin & Downing, Ricard, 2005. "Another look at offshoring: Which jobs are at risk and why?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 513-523.