"Fear" and Offshoring: The Scope and Potential Impact of Imports and Exports of Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine L. Mann, 2003. "Globalization of IT Services and White Collar Jobs: The Next Wave of Productivity Growth," Policy Briefs PB03-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Zahler & Leonardo Iacovone & Aaditya Mattoo, 2014.
"Trade and Innovation in Services: Evidence from a Developing Economy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 953-979, July.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Mattoo, Aaditya & Zahler, Andres, 2013. "Trade and innovation in services : evidence from a developing economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6520, The World Bank.
- Raj Nallari & Breda Griffith & Yidan Wang & Soamiely Andriamananjara & Derek H. C. Chen & Rwitwika Bhattacharya, 2012. "A Primer on Policies for Jobs," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2390.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2009. "Investing in People for the 21st Century," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13127, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Elsie L. Echeverri-Carroll, 2013. "Offshore assembly and service industries in Latin America," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 17, pages 411-429 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kent Eliasson & Pär Hansson, 2016.
"Are workers more vulnerable in tradable industries?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 283-320, May.
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär, 2013. "Are workers more vulnerable in tradable industries?," Working Papers 2013:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär, 2013. "Are workers more vulnerable in tradable industries?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:gjexxx:v:01:y:2012:i:02:n:s2251361212500097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz Arnold & Stefanie Trepl, 2015. "A North-South Trade Model of Offshoring and Unemployment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 999-1039, November.
- Lundan, Sarianna & Tolvanen, Juha, 2008. "Regional and Global Patterns of Internationalisation of Finnish MNEs," Discussion Papers 1170, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb08-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.