Globalization of IT Services and White Collar Jobs: The Next Wave of Productivity Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana M. Aizcorbe, 2002. "Price measures for semiconductor devices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neves Sequeira Tiago, 2003.
"High-Tech Human Capital: Do the Richest Countries Invest the Most?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, September.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2003. "High-tech human capital: Do the richest countries invest the most?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp430, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- C.J. Krizan & John Haltiwanger & Lucia Foster, 2002.
"The Link Between Aggregate and Micro Productivity Growth: Evidence from Retail Trade,"
02-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & C.J. Krizan, 2002. "The Link Between Aggregate and Micro Productivity Growth: Evidence from Retail Trade," NBER Working Papers 9120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana M. Aizcorbe & Kenneth Flamm & Anjum Khurshid, 2002. "The role of semiconductor inputs in IT hardware price decline: computers vs. communications," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lori G. Kletzer & Robert E. Litan, 2001. "A Prescription to Relieve Worker Anxiety," Policy Briefs PB01-02, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb03-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .