The role of semiconductor inputs in IT hardware price decline: computers vs. communications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Doms, 2005.
"Communications Equipment: What Has Happened to Prices?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 323-362
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Doms, 2003. "Communications equipment: what has happened to prices?," Working Paper Series 2003-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Doms, Mark & Forman, Chris, 2005. "Prices for local area network equipment," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 365-388, July.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2003. "Globalization of IT Services and White Collar Jobs: The Next Wave of Productivity Growth," Policy Briefs PB03-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Antonopoulos, Christos & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 2009. "The contribution of Information and Communication Technology investments to Greek economic growth: An analytical growth accounting framework," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 171-191, August.
- Piatkowski, Marcin, 2004. "The Impact of ICT on Growth in Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 29399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSemiconductor industry ; Prices ; Computers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2002-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .