Selected issues concerning the multilateral trading system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Panos Varangis, 2003. "Globalization and International Commodity Trade with Specific Reference to the West African Cocoa Producers," NBER Working Papers 9668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilson de Paula & HuÃ¡scar Pessali, 2014. "Agricultural Trade Negotiations and the Challenges of Food Security," Agrarian South: Journal of Political Economy, Centre for Agrarian Research and Education for South, vol. 3(3), pages 313-335, December.
- Masaomi Kitagawa, 2005. "A Comprehensive Analysis of Economic Community in East Asia: Japan's Leadership in the Regional Development on both Economic and Financial Sides," International Trade 0510003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koopmann Georg & Straubhaar Thomas, 2009.
"Zur Internationalisierung des Dienstleistungssektors,"
Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 60(2), pages 81-102, August.
- Koopmann, Georg & Straubhaar, Thomas, 2008. "Zur Internationalisierung des Dienstleistungssektors," HWWI Research Papers 2-13, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abbott, Philip C., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Cote d’Ivoire," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48522, World Bank.
- Julie Subervie, 2008.
"The Variable Response of Agricultural Supply to World Price Instability in Developing Countries,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 72-92, February.
- Julie Subervie, 2008. "The variable response of agricultural supply to world price instability in developing countries," Post-Print hal-00266105, HAL.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 2006. "Globalization and rural poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1393-1404, August.
- Kym Anderson, 2005.
"Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries,"
Chapters, in: Sisira Jayasuriya (ed.), Trade Policy Reforms and Development, chapter 9,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-34, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3396, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp014, IIIS.
- Wilcox, Michael D. & Abbott, Philip C., 2006. "Can Cocoa Farmer Organizations Countervail Buyer Market Power?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21261, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bardhan, Pranab, 2011. "Globalization, Inequality, and Poverty," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2329, Inter-American Development Bank.
- V. Dhanya, 2008. "Liberalisation of tropical commodity market and adding-up problem: A Bound test approach," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 399, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2006. "Globalization, Inequality, and Poverty," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9126, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Wozniak, Shawn J. & Allen, Albert J., 2008. "Increased Cocoa Bean Exports under Trade Liberalization: A Gravity Model Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6819, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 967-1014,
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2003. "Growth Strategies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2003. "Growth Strategies," NBER Working Papers 10050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burger, Kees, 2008. "Optimal export taxes – the case of cocoa in Cote d'Ivoire," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andras Tothmihaly, 2017. "How low is the price elasticity in the global cocoa market?," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 258587, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
Keywordstariffs; trade negotiations; economic development;
All these keywords.
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wtodps:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.