A Comprehensive Analysis of Economic Community in East Asia: Japan's Leadership in the Regional Development on both Economic and Financial Sides
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acharya, Rohini & Daly, Michael, 2004. "Selected issues concerning the multilateral trading system," WTO Discussion Papers 7, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nilson de Paula & HuÃ¡scar Pessali, 2014. "Agricultural Trade Negotiations and the Challenges of Food Security," Agrarian South: Journal of Political Economy, Centre for Agrarian Research and Education for South, vol. 3(3), pages 313-335, December.
- Koopmann Georg & Straubhaar Thomas, 2009.
"Zur Internationalisierung des Dienstleistungssektors,"
Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 60(2), pages 81-102, August.
- Koopmann, Georg & Straubhaar, Thomas, 2008. "Zur Internationalisierung des Dienstleistungssektors," HWWI Research Papers 2-13, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
Keywordsregional integration; East Asia; Japan; FTA; poverty reduction; agriculture; WTO; GATT Article XXIV; substantially all the trade; East Asian Financial Crisis; ASEAN+3; monetary integration;
All these keywords.
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2005-10-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0510003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.