Outsourcing: Pros and cons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine L. Mann, 2003. "Globalization of IT Services and White Collar Jobs: The Next Wave of Productivity Growth," Policy Briefs PB03-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Thomas F. Siems & Adam S. Ratner, 2003. "Beyond the border: Do what you do best, outsource the rest?," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov, pages 13-14-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Irani, Zahir & Choy, King-Lun & Filippi, Lionel & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2015. "Performance measures and metrics in outsourcing decisions: A review for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 153-166.
- Varadarajan, Rajan, 2009. "Outsourcing: Think more expansively," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1165-1172, November.
- Anil Arya & Brian Mittendorf & David E. M. Sappington, 2008. "The Make-or-Buy Decision in the Presence of a Rival: Strategic Outsourcing to a Common Supplier," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(10), pages 1747-1758, October.
- Dharma Kwon, H. & Lippman, Steven A. & Tang, Christopher S., 2011. "Sourcing decisions of project tasks with exponential completion times: Impact on operating profits," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 138-150, November.
- Kenyon, G.N. & Meixell, M.J. & Westfall, P.H., 2016. "Production outsourcing and operational performance: An empirical study using secondary data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 336-349.
- Lahiri, Somnath & Kedia, Ben L., 2011. "Co-evolution of institutional and organizational factors in explaining offshore outsourcing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 252-263, June.
- Joan Rhodes & Peter Lok & Wilson Loh & Vincent Cheng, 2016. "Critical success factors in relationship management for services outsourcing," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 59-86, March.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Lahiri, Somnath, 2007. "International outsourcing of services: A partnership model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 22-37, March.
- Tjader, Youxu Cai & Shang, Jennifer S. & Vargas, Luis G., 2010. "Offshore outsourcing decision making: A policy-maker's perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 434-444, November.
- Chen, Kebing & Xiao, Tiaojun, 2015. "Outsourcing strategy and production disruption of supply chain with demand and capacity allocation uncertainties," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 243-257.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:48:y:2005:i:4:p:311-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.