Exploring international migration and outsourcing through an institutional lens
In: Globalisation, labour markets and international adjustment - Essays in honour of Palle S Andersen
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
50-10.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:50-10||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin Ward, 2003. "UK Temporary Staffing: Industry Structure and Evolutionary Dynamics," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 35(5), pages 889-907, May.
- Gerhard BOSCH & Jill RUBERY & Steffen LEHNDORFF, 2007. "European employment models under pressure to change," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 146(3-4), pages 253-277, 09.
- Abowd, John M. & Freeman, Richard B. (ed.), 1991. "Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226000954, Summer.
- Annamaria Simonazzi, 2009.
"Care regimes and national employment models,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 211-232, March.
- Annamaria Simonazzi, 2008. "Care regimes and national employment models," Working Papers 113, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- William Milberg, Rudiger von Arnim, 2007. "WP 2006-3 U.S. Offshoring: Implications for Economic Growth and Income Distribution," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2006-3, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian, 2008. "Service multinationals and forward linkages with client firms: The case of IT outsourcing in Argentina and Brazil," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 8-27, February.
- Nowak, Margaret J & Preston, Alison C, 2001. "Can Human Capital Theory Explain Why Nurses Are So Poorly Paid?," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 232-245, June.
- Suma S. Athreye, 2005. "The Indian software industry and its evolving service capability," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 393-418, June.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "A Flat World, a Level Playing Field, a Small World After All, or None of the Above? A Review of Thomas L Friedman's The World is Flat," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 83-126, March.
- John M. Abowd, 1991. "Appendix: The NBER Immigration, Trade, and Labor Markets Data Files," NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 407-421 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Streeck, 1987. "The Uncertainties of Management in the Management of Uncertainty," International Journal of Political Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 17(3), pages 57-87, October.
- Diana Farrell, 2005. "Offshoring: Value Creation through Economic Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 675-683, May.
- Lars W. Mitlacher, 2007. "The Role of Temporary Agency Work in Different Industrial Relations Systems - a Comparison between Germany and the USA," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 581-606, 09.
- John M. Abowd & Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abow91-1, November.
- Kevin Ward, 2003. "UK temporary staffing: industry structure and evolutionary dynamics," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(5), pages 889-907, May.
- Beynon, Huw & Grimshaw, Damian & Rubery, Jill & Ward, Kevin, 2002. "Managing Employment Change: The New Realities of Work," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248704. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:50-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.