Managing Employment Change: The New Realities of Work
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:25545 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosaria Burchielli & Donna M. Buttigieg & Annie Delaney, 2006. "Mapping as Organizing: An analysis of how homeworkers are using mapping as an organizing tool," Working Papers 2006.05, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- John Purcell & Kate Purcell & Stephanie Tailby, 2004. "Temporary Work Agencies: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 705-725, December.
- Diana Polson & James DeFilippis & Annette Bernhardt, 2011. "Working Without Laws in New York City," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 80-108.
- Ian Cunningham & Phil James & Pauline Dibben, 2006. "Tensions in local government employment relationships," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 207-225, June.
- Jill Rubery & Annamaria Simonazzi & Kevin Ward, 2010. "Exploring international migration and outsourcing through an institutional lens," BIS Papers chapters,in: Globalisation, labour markets and international adjustment - Essays in honour of Palle S Andersen, volume 50, pages 77-103 Bank for International Settlements.
- Rosaria Burchielli & Annie Delaney & Jane Tate & Kylie Coventry, 2009. "The FairWear Campaign: An Ethical Network in the Australian Garment Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 575-588, December.
- James Hine & Lutz Preuss, 2009. "“Society is Out There, Organisation is in Here”: On the Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility Held by Different Managerial Groups," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 381-393, August.
- Leo McCann, 2014. "Disconnected Amid the Networks and Chains: Employee Detachment from Company and Union after Offshoring," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(2), pages 237-260, June.
- Gerhard Bosch, 2004. "Towards a New Standard Employment Relationship in Western Europe," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 617-636, December.
- Leo McCann & Jonathan Morris & John Hassard, 2008. "Normalized Intensity: The New Labour Process of Middle Management," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 343-371, March.
- Wotschack, Philip, 2010. "Working-time options over the life course: New challenges to German companies in times of crisis," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2010-502, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Elaine McCrate, 2013. "Employer-oriented schedule flexibility, gender and family care," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 17, pages 273-289 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Randy Hodson, 2008. "The Ethnographic Contribution to Understanding Co-worker Relations," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 169-192, March.
- Jill Rubery & Fang Lee Cooke & Jill Earnshaw & Mick Marchington, 2003. "Inter-organizational Relations and Employment in a Multi-employer Environment," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 265-289, June.
- Hasnain, Zahid & Manning, Nick & Pierskalla Henryk, 2012. "Performance-related pay in the public sector : a review of theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6043, The World Bank.
- Julia Bock-Schappelwein, 2006. "A Survey of the Development and Types of Flexibility and Social Security in the EU member Countries," WIFO Working Papers 276, WIFO.
- Leo McCann & John Hassard & Jonathan Morris, 2010. "Restructuring Managerial Labour in the USA, the UK and Japan: Challenging the Salience of 'Varieties of Capitalism'," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 347-374, June.
- Rosaria Burchielli, 2006. "The Purpose of Trade Union Values: An Analysis of the ACTU 1 Statement of Values," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 133-142, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199248704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .