Citations for "The economic consequences of health shocks: Evidence from Vietnam"
by Wagstaff, Adam
- Iwamoto, Yasushi & Kohara, Miki & Saito, Makoto, 2010.
"On the consumption insurance effects of long-term care insurance in Japan: Evidence from micro-level household data,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 99-115, March.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Miki Kohara & Makoto Saito, 2009. "On the Consumption Insurance Effects of Long-term Care Insurance in Japan: Evidence from Micro-level Household Data," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-109, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jacopo Bonan & Philippe LeMay-Boucher & Michel Tenikue, 2014.
"Households' Willingness to Pay for Health Microinsurance and its Impact on Actual Take-up: Results from a Field Experiment in Senegal,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(10), pages 1445-1462, November.
- BONAN Jacopo & LEMAY-BOUCHER Philippe & TENIKUE Michel, 2013. "Household's willingness to pay for health microinsurance and its impact on actual take-up: results from a field experiment in Senegal," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-15, LISER.
- Martin Halla & Martina Zweimüller, 2011.
"The Effect of Health on Income: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Commuting Accidents,"
NRN working papers
2011-03, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria, revised Feb 2012.
- Martin Halla & Martina Zweimüller, 2011. "The Effect of Health on Income: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Commuting Accidents," Economics working papers 2011-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria, revised Feb 2012.
- Halla, Martin & Zweimüller, Martina, 2011. "The Effect of Health on Income: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Commuting Accidents," IZA Discussion Papers 5833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Mendola, Mariapia, 2014.
"Parental health and child schooling,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 94-108.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Mariapia Mendola, 2011. "Parental Health and Child Schooling," Development Working Papers 318, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Mendola, Mariapia, 2011. "Parental Health and Child Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 5870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Bratti & Mariapia Mendola, 2011. "Parental Health and Child Schooling," Working Papers 212, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2011.
- M. Bratti & M. Mendola, 2012. "Parental Health and Child Schooling," CHILD Working Papers Series 4, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Samuel S. Lieberman & Adam Wagstaff, 2009. "Health Financing and Delivery in Vietnam : Looking Forward," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2594, August.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Karine Lamiraud, 2011.
"Catastrophic Health Expenditure and Household Well-Being,"
- Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Lamiraud, Karine, 2009. "Catastrophic Health Expenditure and Household Well-Being," Department of Economics Working Papers 15975, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Karine Lamiraud, 2008. "Catastrophic health expenditure and household well-being," Working Papers 0803, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Karine Lamiraud, 2008. "Catastrophic Health ExpenditureandHousehold Well-Being," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 098, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Robert Sparrow & Ellen Van de Poel & Gracia Hadiwidjaja & Athia Yumna & Nila Warda & Asep Suryahadi, 2012. "Financial Consequences of Ill Health and Informal Coping Mechanisms in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2012-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Walaiporn Patcharanarumol & Anne Mills & Viroj Tangcharoensathien, 2009. "Dealing with the cost of illness: The experience of four villages in Lao PDR," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 212-230.
- Islam, Asadul & Maitra, Pushkar, 2012.
"Health shocks and consumption smoothing in rural households: Does microcredit have a role to play?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 232-243.
- Asadul Islam & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Health Shocks And Consumption Smoothing In Rural Households: Does Microcredit Have A Role To Play?," Monash Economics Working Papers 22/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2007. "Identification of treatment effects in Health Economics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1127-1131.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Hoffmann, Vivian & Sarris, Alexander, 2007. "Gauging the welfare effects of shocks in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4406, The World Bank.
- Nguyen, Kim Thuy & Hai Khuat, Oanh Thi & Ma, Shuangge & Pham, Duc Cuong & Hong Khuat, Giang Thi & Ruger, Jennifer Prah, 2012. "Coping with health care expenses among poor households: Evidence from a rural commune in Vietnam," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(5), pages 724-733.
- Kim, Younhee & Yang, Bongmin, 2011. "Relationship between catastrophic health expenditures and household incomes and expenditure patterns in South Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 239-246.
- repec:eid:wpaper:3/09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nils Braakmann, 2010.
"The consequences of own and spousal disability on labor market outcomes and subjective well-being: Evidence from Germany,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
161, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Nils Braakmann, 2014. "The consequences of own and spousal disability on labor market outcomes and subjective well-being: evidence from Germany," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 717-736, December.
- Chaudhuri, Anoshua & Roy, Kakoli, 2008. "Changes in out-of-pocket payments for healthcare in Vietnam and its impact on equity in payments, 1992-2002," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 38-48, October.
- Khan, F.U. & Arjun S. Bedi & Sparrow, R.A., 2014. "Sickness and death," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51366, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Larysa Krasnikova & Olena Osinkina & Tamara Podvysotskaya & Yuriy Podvysotskiy, 2011. "Does health Matter for Inequality in Transition Countries: The Case of Ukraine," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 90, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Meiling Ying & Zaichao Du, 2012. "The effects of medical insurance on durables consumption in rural China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 176-187, May.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Mendola, M., 2013. "GINI DP 63: Parental Health and Child Schooling!," GINI Discussion Papers 63, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Mohammad Abu-Zaineh & Habiba Romdhane & Bruno Ventelou & Jean-Paul Moatti & Arfa Chokri, 2013. "Appraising financial protection in health: the case of Tunisia," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 73-93, March.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2008.
"Small Firm Size and Health Insurance: A Private Enterprise Perspective,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 24(Fall 2008), pages 51-77.
- Cebula, Richard, 2007. "Small Firm Size and Health Insurance: A Private Enterprise Perspective," MPRA Paper 50939, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2007.
- Debebe, Z.Y. & Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Abebaw Ejigie, D. & Dekker, M. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2013.
"Coping with shocks in rural Ethiopia,"
ISS Working Papers - General Series
560, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Halla, Martin & Zweimüller, Martina, 2013. "The effect of health on earnings: Quasi-experimental evidence from commuting accidents," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 23-38.
- Tobias Lechtenfeld & Steffen Lohmann, 2014. "The Effect of Drought on Health Outcomes and Health Expenditures in Rural Vietnam," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 156, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Leonie Sundmacher, 2012. "The effect of health shocks on smoking and obesity," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 451-460, August.
- Tomini, Sonila & Packard, Truman G., 2011. "Are health care payments in Albania catastrophic? Evidence form ALSMS 2002, 2005 and 2008," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2010. "Are health shocks different ? evidence from a multi-shock survey in Laos," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5335, The World Bank.
- Hou, Xiaohui & Chao, Shiyan, 2011. "Targeted or untargeted? The initial assessment of a targeted health insurance program for the poor in Georgia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 278-285.
- Philip H. Brown & Caroline Theoharides, 2009. "Health‐seeking behavior and hospital choice in China's New Cooperative Medical System," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages S47-S64, July.
- Yevgeniy Goryakin & Lorenzo Rocco & Marc Suhrcke & Bayard Roberts & Martin McKee, 2014. "The effect of health on labour supply in nine former Soviet Union countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 57-68, January.