Citations for "Interactions between the power and green certificate markets"
by Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K.
- Eirik Amundsen & Fridrik Baldursson & Jørgen Mortensen, 2006.
"Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(4), pages 259-287, December.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Fridrik M. Baldursson & Jørgen Birk Mortensen, 2005. "Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets," Discussion Papers 05-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Mortensen, Jørgen Birk, 2003. "Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets," Working Papers in Economics 02/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Unteutsch, Michaela, 2014. "Redistribution Effects Resulting from Cross-Border Cooperation in Support for Renewable Energy," EWI Working Papers 2014-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Marchenko, O.V., 2008. "Modeling of a green certificate market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1953-1958.
- Gelabert, Liliana & Labandeira, Xavier & Linares, Pedro, 2011. "An ex-post analysis of the effect of renewables and cogeneration on Spanish electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages S59-S65.
- Marius Paschen, 2016. "The effect of intermittent renewable supply on the forward premium in German electricity markets," Working Papers V-397-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2016.
- Paschen, Marius, 2016.
"Dynamic analysis of the German day-ahead electricity spot market,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 118-128.
- Marius Paschen, 2014. "Dynamic Analysis of the German Day-Ahead Electricity Spot Market," Working Papers V-368-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- De Jonghe, Cedric & Delarue, Erik & Belmans, Ronnie & D'haeseleer, William, 2009. "Interactions between measures for the support of electricity from renewable energy sources and CO2 mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4743-4752, November.
- Del Rio, Pablo, 2006. "Linking renewable energy CDM projects and TGC schemes: An analysis of different options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3173-3183, November.
- del Río, Pablo, 2010. "Analysing the interactions between renewable energy promotion and energy efficiency support schemes: The impact of different instruments and design elements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4978-4989, September.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Nese, Gjermund, 2002. "Provision of renewable energy using green certificates: market power and price limits," MPRA Paper 10558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raadal, Hanne Lerche & Dotzauer, Erik & Hanssen, Ole Jørgen & Kildal, Hans Petter, 2012. "The interaction between Electricity Disclosure and Tradable Green Certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 419-428.
- Reinhard Madlener & Weiyu Gao & Ilja Neustadt & Peter Zweifel, 2008.
"Promoting renewable electricity generation in imperfect markets: price vs. quantity policies,"
SOI - Working Papers
0809, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Neustadt, Ilja & Zweifel, Peter, 2008. "Promoting Renewable Electricity Generation in Imperfect Markets: Price vs. Quantity Policies," FCN Working Papers 1/2008, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised May 2009.
- Stefano Cló & Gaetano D’Adamo, 2014. "The Impact of Solar Penetration on Solar and Gas Market Value: an application to the Italian Power Market," Working Papers 1405, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Ford, Andrew & Vogstad, Klaus & Flynn, Hilary, 2007. "Simulating price patterns for tradable green certificates to promote electricity generation from wind," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 91-111, January.
- Sorrell, Steve & Harrison, David & Radov, Daniel & Klevnas, Per & Foss, Andrew, 2009. "White certificate schemes: Economic analysis and interactions with the EU ETS," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu, 2013. "Market power in renewable portfolio standards," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 187-196.
- Böckers, Veit & Giessing, Leonie & Rösch, Jürgen, 2013. "The green game changer: An empirical assessment of the effects of wind and solar power on the merit order," DICE Discussion Papers 104, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas, 2012.
"A Reexamination of Renewable Electricity Policy in Sweden,"
Working Paper Series
921, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas P., 2013. "A reexamination of renewable electricity policy in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 57-63.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2008. "Multiple instruments to change energy behaviour: The emperor's new clothes?," Discussion Papers 549, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Polzin, Friedemann & Migendt, Michael & Täube, Florian A. & von Flotow, Paschen, 2015. "Public policy influence on renewable energy investments—A panel data study across OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 98-111.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Phil Wild & Junhua Zhao & Lucas Skoofa & Craig Froome, 2011. "Market and Economic Modelling of the Intelligent Grid: End of Year Report 2009," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 09, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Schusser, Sandra & Jaraite, Jurate, 2016. "Explaining the Interplay of Three Markets: Green Certificates, Carbon Emissions and Electricity," CERE Working Papers 2016:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Thomas P. Tangerås, 2015.
"Renewable Electricity Policy and Market Integration,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Tangerås, Thomas, 2013. "Renewable Electricity Policy and Market Integration," Working Paper Series 968, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mozumder, Pallab & Marathe, Achla, 2004. "Gains from an integrated market for tradable renewable energy credits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 259-272, July.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2004. "Tradable green certificates in Flanders (Belgium)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 165-176, January.
- V., Oikonomou & A., Flamos & S., Grafakos, 2010. "Is blending of energy and climate policy instruments always desirable?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4186-4195, August.
- Kitzing, Lena & Juul, Nina & Drud, Michael & Boomsma, Trine Krogh, 2017. "A real options approach to analyse wind energy investments under different support schemes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 83-96.
- Pineda, Salvador & Bock, Andreas, 2016. "Renewable-based generation expansion under a green certificate market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 53-63.
- del Río González, Pablo & Hernández, Félix, 2007. "How do energy & environmental policy goals and instruments affect electricity demand? A framework for the analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(9), pages 2006-2031, December.
- Boomsma, Trine Krogh & Linnerud, Kristin, 2015. "Market and policy risk under different renewable electricity support schemes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 435-448.
- Till Requate, 2015. "Green tradable certificates versus feed-in tariffs in the promotion of renewable energy shares," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(2), pages 211-239, April.
- Lintunen, Jussi & Kangas, Hanna-Liisa, 2010. "The case of co-firing: The market level effects of subsidizing biomass co-combustion," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 694-701, May.
- Gottschamer, L. & Zhang, Q., 2016. "Interactions of factors impacting implementation and sustainability of renewable energy sourced electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 164-174.
- Guerrero-Lemus, Ricardo & González-Díaz, Benjamín & Ríos, Gerardo & Dib, Ramzi N., 2015. "Study of the new Spanish legislation applied to an insular system that has achieved grid parity on PV and wind energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 426-436.
- Nakata, Toshihiko & Kubo, Kazuo & Lamont, Alan, 2005. "Design for renewable energy systems with application to rural areas in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-219, January.
- Tsao, C.-C. & Campbell, J.E. & Chen, Yihsu, 2011. "When renewable portfolio standards meet cap-and-trade regulations in the electricity sector: Market interactions, profits implications, and policy redundancy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3966-3974, July.
- Unger, Thomas & Ahlgren, Erik O., 2005. "Impacts of a common green certificate market on electricity and CO2-emission markets in the Nordic countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2152-2163, November.
- Van den Bergh, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William, 2013. "Impact of renewables deployment on the CO2 price and the CO2 emissions in the European electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1021-1031.
- Aguirre, Mariana & Ibikunle, Gbenga, 2014. "Determinants of renewable energy growth: A global sample analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 374-384.
- Boomsma, Trine Krogh & Meade, Nigel & Fleten, Stein-Erik, 2012. "Renewable energy investments under different support schemes: A real options approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 225-237.
- Proença, Sara & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2013. "Hybrid modeling to support energy-climate policy: Effects of feed-in tariffs to promote renewable energy in Portugal," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 176-185.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Francesca Severini, 2010.
"The Economic Impact of the Green Certificate Market through the Macro Multiplier Approach,"
2010.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maurizio Ciaschini, Rosita Pretaroli, Francesca Severini, Claudio Socci, 2010. "The economic impact of the Green Certificate market through the Macro Multiplier approach," Working Papers 26-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2010.
- Klaas WŸrzburg & Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2013.
"Renewable Generation and Electricity Prices: Taking Stock and New Evidence for Germany and Austria,"
fa03-2013, Economics for Energy.
- Würzburg, Klaas & Labandeira, Xavier & Linares, Pedro, 2013. "Renewable generation and electricity prices: Taking stock and new evidence for Germany and Austria," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages S159-S171.
- Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Prices vs. Quantities: Incentives for Renewable Power Generation - Numerical Analysis for the European Power Market," EWI Working Papers 2013-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Söderholm, Patrik, 2008. "The political economy of international green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2051-2062, June.
- Wüstenhagen, Rolf & Menichetti, Emanuela, 2012. "Strategic choices for renewable energy investment: Conceptual framework and opportunities for further research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-10.
- Sébastien Phan & Fabien Roques, 2015. "Is the depressive effect of renewables on power prices contagious? A cross border econometric analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1527, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holttinen, Hannele & Tuhkanen, Sami, 2004. "The effect of wind power on CO2 abatement in the Nordic Countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 1639-1652, September.
- Hindsberger, Magnus & Nybroe, Malene Hein & Ravn, Hans F. & Schmidt, Rune, 2003. "Co-existence of electricity, TEP, and TGC markets in the Baltic Sea Region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 85-96, January.
- Pablo del Río González, 2007. "The interaction between emissions trading and renewable electricity support schemes. An overview of the literature," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(8), pages 1363-1390, October.
- Farrell, Alexander E. & Keith, David W. & Corbett, James J., 2003. "A strategy for introducing hydrogen into transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1357-1367, October.
- Lemming, Jacob, 2003. "Financial risks for green electricity investors and producers in a tradable green certificate market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Klaus Skytte, 2006. "Interplay between Environmental Regulation and Power Markets," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 4, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Lüthi, Sonja & Wüstenhagen, Rolf, 2012. "The price of policy risk — Empirical insights from choice experiments with European photovoltaic project developers," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1001-1011.
- Ritzenhofen, Ingmar & Birge, John R. & Spinler, Stefan, 2016. "The structural impact of renewable portfolio standards and feed-in tariffs on electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 224-242.
- Liliana Gelabert & Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2011. "Renewable Energy and Electricity Prices in Spain," Working Papers 01-2011, Economics for Energy.
- Clò, Stefano & D'Adamo, Gaetano, 2015. "The dark side of the sun: How solar power production affects the market value of solar and gas sources," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 523-530.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Pizarro-Irizar, Cristina, 2014. "Is green energy expensive? Empirical evidence from the Spanish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 205-215.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Nese, Gjermund, 2005. "Integrated Tradable Green Certificate Markets: Functioning and Compatibility," Working Papers in Economics 03/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Yihsu Chen & Lizhi Wang, 2013. "Renewable Portfolio Standards in the Presence of Green Consumers and Emissions Trading," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 149-181, June.
- Hagen, Kåre P. & Hansen, Bjørn & Vagstad, Steinar, 2004. "Synergies and non-discriminatory access pricing," Working Papers in Economics 13/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2007. "Impacts of the German Support for Renewable Energy on Electricity Prices, Emissions and Profits: An Analysis Based on a European Electricity Market Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 712, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.